Motherfucker quit ignoring me!! (Louie x N.Y)

Hi.

Louisiana sat in the living room alone, aggressively flipping through channels. What got him so pissed?

New York ate his leftover crawfish. Well, it's been two days since that happened and he still won't let it go.

Not easy for a man obsessed with the stuff to just something like this slide. The audacity of that damned New Yorker. If he were anyone else he'd kill him. Yet he did have a soft a lot for the Empire State and just chose to ignore him.

Ignoring states appeared to outrage a lot of them. He found it amusing how easily Alaska would lose his cool if Hawaii wasn't speaking to him. He'd turn more into an apologetic mess tho.

The French man finally settled on watching some baking show to watch. "Louie..."

God.

Fucking.

Damn.

It.

New York just had to show up when he got comfortable. "Louie. Talk to me. I'm sorry, I didn't know it was yours I thought maybe Mass got it for Florida." Louisiana rolled his eyes. Of course, New York knew. The box even had his name on it!! Not Florida's or Massachusetts. "mon amour..."

The Cujan bit his lip. God... This was hard. It's always hard to ignore someone so amazing. And talented... And hotter than hell itself. And or-

No! Louie focus.

New York growled slightly and climbed on top of the other man. "Hey. I said I was sorry, talk to me." No response. Well, he did earn a flustered Louisiana, but he never cracked a peep.

"I'm sorry. Speak please." He said, his voice showing more irritation than before. Louie shook his head, turning back to the TV. New York, pissed, grabbed the remote from his hands and cut the TV off. Louisiana glarred at him.

Which did nothing but make the state grin. "Say something. Aren't you going to at least yell about the show mon amour~?" Cooed the slightly taller man, his hands cupping Louisiana's face.

Louisiana gently pushed him off and walked away. New York sat there for a bit. Then just ran after him. He wasn't going to stop till he heard at least one word, then probably start up again.

He loved his darling Louisiana and hated upsetting him. The worst of it was being ignored. He was the empire state for fucks sake!! He bullied more land from New Jersey, part of why he hates him, and got the Supreme Court on his side in the second case.

New York followed Louisiana to the Cujan's room. Louisiana flopped on his bed, tired and pissed, he just needed a nap. That's all he wanted. New York climbed on the bed and snuggled into his side.

"Forgive me."

No response.

"Louie."

Nothing.

"Damn it, mon amour please..." Whined the New Yorker. He wrapped his arms around the shorter state's waist. "Fine. I forgive you, sha."

"Yes!!"

Louisiana rolled his eyes. Then rolled over and barried his face in the other's chest. This man was such a child sometimes.

"I love you, mon amour."

"Love you too, Apple."

"Stop calling me that--"

I did a short thing-

Also for those who don't know.

mon amour: My darling

(According to Google--)