Crazy is as crazy does

Leokadia

After my conversation with Val, I realize one thing. He wasn't getting off that easy with me. No offense, but a sorry wasn't cutting it. Yeah, I forgave him, but it didn't mean that I didn't get even with him. And even I got.

We sat at the kitchen table eating dinner when Val shifted in his seat. Everyone glanced at Val as he moved in his chair. I ate my dinner and waited. Val reached down and scratched his crotch. Man, dinner is delicious.

Val tried to eat but kept itching until he dug into his crotch.

"Uh, Val, is there a reason you're itching your junk at the table?" Elias asked.

Val stopped to find everyone staring at him. "No."

"Could you stop?"

Val gritted his teeth and started eating until he had to itch. Wow, Tori is a wonderful cook.

"Valentine!"

"I can't help it! My junk itches!" Val didn't only itch his crotch, but his legs and torso. "What the hell?" Val jumped out of his chair and sat itched frantically.

"What is wrong with you?" Tori asked Val.

"I have a horrible itch!"

I pulled in my lips as Val clawed at himself. Then he dashed up the stairs. The brothers glanced at each other.

"Ahhhhh!"

Tori and Elias scrambled out of their chairs and ran upstairs. I shoved a forkful of food into my mouth.

"Make it stop!" Val said.

"We would if we knew what was wrong with you!" Elias said.

The brothers got up from their seats and ran to the bottom of the steps.

"Holy hell! That's one hell of a rash!" Tori said.

"What the hell?" Elias asked.

I kept eating my dinner as the brothers turned and looked at me.

"Shouldn't you run to your man's aid?" Pat asked me.

"No."

"Why not?" Romeo asked.

"Because Val doesn't understand Mother Nature." I shrugged.

"Huh?" Marty asked.

"Jesus Christ!" Elias said.

"Our Lord and Savior!" The brothers said.

"Knock it off! How the hell did you get itching powder in your clothes?"

I ate as the brothers stared at me. "Your mom is a great cook." I shoved food into my mouth.

The brothers strode towards me. I looked at them.

"You did something to Val. What did you do?" Rafe asked me.

I set my fork down and folded my hands. "Sometimes, itching powder gives a whole new meaning to a horrible itch." I smiled.

The brothers' eyes expanded.

"Damn, that's harsh," Romeo said.

"Don't mess with a girl when Mother Nature hits," I suggested.

The brothers puckered their lips and glanced at each other. A few minutes later, Tori and Elias came downstairs.

"Okay, which one put itching powder in Val's clothes?" Elias asked the brothers.