Burn, baby, burn

Leokadia

After Christmas, life settled down. Well, I thought it did until Romeo had a mishap. Let me explain.

I was sitting at the kitchen table with Rafe and Marty, eating leftover Christmas cookies. Romeo came into the kitchen, grabbed an ice pack from the freezer, and placed it on his shoulder.

"What's wrong with you?" Rafe asked Romeo.

"I gave someone a massage as part of my training. The person got my hand pinned underneath their body, then moved and jerked my arm. I think I pulled a muscle." Romeo held the ice pack on his shoulder.

"Why don't you use icy hot? That's what Dad lathers himself after a strenuous job," Rafe mentioned.

Romeo snapped his fingers. "Good idea." He headed upstairs as we enjoyed our sugary treat.

Ten minutes later, we heard a scream from upstairs. Of course, we scrambled out of our seats and ran upstairs. As we reached the top of the stairs, a cry came from the bathroom. Pat opened his door and came out of his bedroom.

"Who the hell is screaming like a girl?" Pat asked.

Rafe, Marty, and I glanced at each other. Then a scream came from the bathroom. What the hell? Pat opened the door as we poked our heads inside of the bathroom.

"Oh, God! It burns!" Romeo said, washing his manhood.

My eyes expanded.

Pat entered the bathroom. "What the hell did you do?"

"I put icy hot on my shoulder and forgot to wash my hands. I had to take a piss!" Romeo scrubbed his manhood.

"How does someone forget to wash their hands before touching their pecker?"

Rafe and Marty lost it.

"This isn't funny, Patrick!" Romeo said.

"Not for you, but it's downright hilarious for us." Pat shrugged.

"Get out!" Romeo shoved Pat out of the bathroom as Rafe and Marty roared with laughter. He slammed the bathroom door shut.

"Can you feel the burn, Romeo?" Rafe asked in between laughter.

"Screw you, Raphael!"

"I doubt you'll be screwing anything!" Marty said.

"You wait, you tool!"

I shook my head and went downstairs. The Harper brothers are a little crazy. Who laughs at someone's misfortune?  Then again, an intelligent person would remember to wash their hands before touching their nether regions.

I grabbed the milk from the fridge, a glass from the cabinet, and poured milk into it. The front door opened and closed. I replaced the milk as Val strolled into the kitchen.

"I'll beat your asses!" Romeo said.

I drank my milk as Val stopped and looked at the stairway.

"Is that before or after your burning situation?" Pat asked.

"You wait! I'll get even with you!"

"Well, first, you need to stop the burning!" Rafe said.

"You're dead when I get done!"

"Yeah, okay. Good luck because you'll be busy!" Marty said.

Val squinted his eyes and looked at me. "What did my dipshit brothers do now?"

"Romeo rubbed icy hot on his shoulder and forgot to wash his hands before peeing."

Val gave me a sideways glance. "What?"