Returning from spring break to a surprise

Casper

We returned from spring break.

I carried my bag into the house and dropped it onto the floor. "Family! I'm home!"

Oliver came out of the kitchen and hugged me. "How was the trip?"

"It was alright until the cousins found out that I'm gay." I shrugged.

Oliver arched his brow.

"It seems I need to wave a rainbow flag and announce that I'm gay."

Oliver rolled his eyes as I chuckled. My dads hated a big production with sexuality.

"Sometimes, I wonder about you," Oliver told me.

"Eh. Where are Dad and Jordin? I thought they would throw me a party for returning safe and sound."

"Your dad and brother are in the kitchen. We have a surprise for you, but I'm not sure how you'll take it."

I gave my dad a sideways glance.

*******
Morgan

Bianka and I sat at the kitchen table in Oliver and Conner's house. Bianka fidgeted with her hands while I rubbed them, trying to calm her. We hadn't told anyone that we were dating, and Bianka wanted to tell Casper first.

Oliver entered the kitchen with Casper.

"Mom? What's going on" Casper asked.

Bianka rose from her seat and crept towards Casper. "I wanted to talk to you about something, and I'm not sure how you will take it."

Casper looked at Bianka.

"I met someone, and we have been dating."

"Okay."

Bianka turned to me. "I've been seeing Morgan." Bianka turned back to Casper.

I rose from my seat and stepped towards Bianka and Casper.

"I didn't want you to find out from anyone but me," Bianka said.

Casper glanced at us.

"We haven't told anyone because we didn't want people to assume things," I mentioned.

Casper took Bianka's hand and dragged her into the living room.

*******
Casper

I dragged my mom into the living room and stopped. She shifted in her spot and averted her eyes as I looked at her. "Does he make you happy?"

My mom's face snapped in my direction. "What?"

"Does he make you happy?"

Mom smiled. "Yes."

"Then that's all that matters."

My mom pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. Most kids would have a difficult time when their parent meets someone. I'm not that kid.

We pulled from each other as my family came into the living room.

I stepped away from my mom and walked over to Morgan. Morgan looked at me as I stood in front of him. "My mom gave me a chance at life when she left me with my dad. She sacrificed her happiness for me so that I could have a loving home. Please don't hurt her."

Morgan looked at me. "Your mom means everything to me, and I'll take excellent care of her."

"Good because she deserves happiness."

I glanced at my dads, who smiled. "But I'm not calling you dad because I have two."

Morgan squinted his eyes and cocked his head. Oliver placed his palm on his face as Conner rolled his eyes. Jordin chuckled.