The Percy sisters at it again

Leokadia

After Halloween, I hung out with the girls at school. They were a little crazy but funny. After my last class, I grabbed my books and headed out to Rafe's car. Well, that was until Sasha and Blair stopped me.

"That was a nice little trick you played at homecoming," Sasha told me.

"I didn't play any trick. You got what you deserved," I said.

"You think so?"

I shook my head. "You're ridiculous." I turned and came face to face with two other girls.

"The Harper brothers want to humiliate us, then we'll humiliate them, starting with you," one girl said.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Camille, and this is Sloane."

I glanced at Sasha and Blair. Oh, no.

********
"Hold her down," Sloane said.

Camille, Sasha, and Blair held me down as I fought to get loose.

"Val and his brothers want to cause us problems, then they'll learn what happens," Sloane said.

"Let me go!"

"Shut up!" Camille said, smacking me across the face.

I fought as Sloane ripped my clothes and pulled out a pair of scissors. She gripped my hair and cut it. Sasha and Blair held down my ankles as Camille held me to the floor. Sloane pulled out a red magic marker and wrote it all over me. Then she shoved something into my mouth to keep me from screaming.

"You little bitch! Now everyone can see what a slut looks like!"

A fist connected with my jaw, then my eye. My ears started ringing. They dragged me down the hallway until we reached double doors. Camille and Sasha held me to a post as Sloane tied me to it.

Sloane grabbed my face. "Give a message to Romeo. This isn't over." She shoved my face away.

They walked away, laughing. I stood there tied to a post as the frigid air hit my skin. I shook as my teeth chattered. My eyes started to close as I passed out.

******
I heard yelling as I opened my eyes. Hands loosened the ropes as my eyes closed. Sirens blared around me as someone lifted me. I was so cold.

Then I moved as someone talked to me. "Stay with me. You hear me. Stay with me."

Something punctured my skin as cloth-covered me. I drifted in and out of the darkness but kept moving. I opened my eyes as bright lights hit my vision, blinding me. People yelled as they lifted me and placed me on a bed. All I wanted to do was sleep, so I did.

*******
Valentine

I ran into the hospital towards the double doors. The staff tried to stop me, but I pushed them away. "Kadia!"

"Sir, you can't be back here!"

"Screw you!" I told the nurse. "Kadia!" I saw Ma and Dad and ran towards them. Dad tried to stop me, but I pushed his hand away and moved the curtain. My heart dropped when I saw Kadia lying on a bed. I crept towards her and slid my hand into hers. "Why is her hand so cold?"

"Because she was outside without a coat," Dad said.

I rubbed her hand, trying to warm it. "Kadia, I'm here. Please wake up."