Yoon Min could feel his curious gaze on her hands which kind of confused her. She looked at him again, only to find his eyes concentrated on how she was gonna start the hairstyle.

She chuckled softly before saying, “Do you want to try it?”

Seokjin got startled by her suggestion and shook his head.

“Come on, it's very simple. I know you want to learn it.”

Without giving him a chance to answer, Yoon Min turned Nancy around so that the girl was facing him with her back. He stared at her dumbly because it looked sily for a man to learn how to braid.

“I don't think I--”

“Omo, is Oppa gonna braid my hair?” Nancy sounded very excited.

Yoon Min nodded and she cheered happily in place, sitting in a more comfortable position, closing her eyes.

Seokjin sighed and thought to give it a try. Who knows, he might be able to braid Jisoo's hair once he learned it?

She began to instruct him, “First, divide the hair into three sections.”

He touched the girl's hair and divided them evenly.

“Grab the right section with your right hand and the left section with your left hand, letting the middle section hang free. In your right and left hands, hold the strands so that you're grasping them against your palm with your middle, ring and little fingers, keeping your index fingers and thumbs free.”

Seokjin took a moment to grasp what she said and held the left and right strands like she said.

Yoon Min was watching what he was doing, “Cross the left section over the middle section.”

“With the index finger and thumb of your left hand, grab the middle section of hair.”

“Using the index finger and thumb of your right hand, grab the left section of hair that's grasped against your left palm. The original left-hand section is now the middle section.”

He started to get a hold of everything as braiding was all about doing in rhythm. He had no problem understanding her words and did exactly like she said.

She continued telling him what to do and not, and he followed her words attentively. It came to a point where he continued braiding her hair in the same manner.

Yoon Min praised him in between several times so it encouraged him more to keep going.

“Tighten the braid as you go, and keep the tension same for all 3 sections.” she said before looking around a little. “Keep doing that until a few inches are left of her hair and then tie it with that rubber band.”

Yoon Min stood on her feet suddenly, “I'll be right back. I think I didn't arrange the children's dresses.” she walked off to the kitchen after. She was certain Seokjin could handle the rest.

“Ouch! Oppa, gentle!” Nancy yelled at him.

“Sorry, sorry I think I messed up.” Seokjin confessed honestly and showed her new pigtail to her.

She looked at it and a wide grin formed her lips, “It's beautiful, Oppa! I love it! I'll tie the rest.” he only couldn’t tie her hair with the band because he didn’t know how to.

“Really?” Seokjin felt very proud of himself. He actually braided a girl's hair.

Nancy hugged him tightly as gratitude which surprised him a little but he eventually hugged the girl back.