◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Cake time! Everyone come on!" Kimura yelled from the dining room,"Sit here" she pointed to the seat in the center. I felt a little nervous with everyone gathered around,I never had this many people over for my birthday before. It made me anxious.

"You okay?" a voice whispered from beside me,it was Mikey taking a seat next to me.

"I'm fine.."

"Your leg is shaking alot" I looked down,"...I've never had this many people here." I froze at the feeling of his hand interwining with mine,"Everyone is still getting settled down,see?" I looked up. He was right,no eyes were on me. Yet.

"Take a deep breath"I did as he said trying to relax a bit,"I'm right here"I squeezed his hand.

"Hey,not too tight"he laughed,"S-sorry.."I let go only for him to grab my hand once more.

"I never said to let go"

Before I could say anything else,Kimura opened the box infront of me to reveal a cake. It was covered in baby blue frosting decorated in edible flowers and happy birthday written in the center,she grabbed the lighter and lit the number eighteen candles set in the center with the lighter.

The twins dimmed the lights so that the only source came from the candles. I was still holding Mikey's hand,it gave me a sense of comfort to know he was next to me.

"Ready everyone?!"

"YES!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/N!!..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" I smiled seeing all of them either take pictures or videos,seeing everyone happy made me feel happy too. "Make a wish!"Hina said,I could feel her excitement from across the table.

"Go on,blow out the candles"Mikey gave me a smile from the side. I nodded leaning forward.

'I wish for all of us to be this happy forever'

Blow. I opened my eyes to the sound of everyone cheering,"I'll help you cut the cake sweetheart"Kimura said grabbing the cake knife,"Thank you". I'm glad I had all these new friends,I wish Baji and Kazutora could be here...Maybe, next year.

8:45pm.

We ended up taking pictures together and watching a movie after eating cake,once the movie had ended I decided to just open the presents later tonight since school was tomorrow and I didn't wanna keep everyone too long. I said my thank yous and goodbyes to everyone at the door while Nahoya and Souya helped Kimura clean up before it got too late.

The last person was Mikey,"Before I go,I got you this"he took a small box from out his pocket. It had a pink bow on the top,"I hope you like it. I saw it at the store and thought it would look good on you. " I opened the box.

I brought my hand up to my mouth,it looked so expensive. It was a silver necklace with a rose in the center that looked like it had little diamonds in it,"Mikey...I can't accept this. It must've cost so much"his hand rested on my shoulder.

"Please,keep it. I worked hard to get it for you" That was little hard to believe since I never picture him working in his life,"Can I put it on you?" he asked.

"Y-yeah.."

"Turn around" I handed him to box and faced away. The coldness of the necklace hit my skin as I lifted my hair for him to connect in the back,"Beautiful"I faced back to him.

"Just like you"my cheeks heated up.

"I'll see you around" he started to walk out but I grabbed his wrist,"Wait-"

"Thank you"I kissed his cheek,his body tensed up. Oh my God. I've never done that," OKAY I'LL SEE YOU LATER" I panicked pushing him out the door and locking it.

"I'm so stupid.."I touched the necklace,this was the best birthday I could've had.

"I touched the necklace,this was the best birthday I could've had