52

Hey....I disappeared for a month.....no reason really, I just don't have a schedule, I will try to make one soon, anyway, the chapter

It was Jungkook's last day in Seoul, his uncle was picking him up in three hours; he was packing his stuff and making sure he wasn't forgetting, when someone entered his room, it was Jin, who wanted to talk to to him about something.

Jungkook stopped folding his hoody and moved his clothes to the side of the bed, sat down and patted a space next to him for Jin to sit, and asked him what he wanted to talk about, it took a couple of minutes for Jin to start talking but when he did, he kept talking for almost two minutes about nothing and then started talking about what he really was there for.

"I think I like you and I know that may be troublesome for because you are leaving in a few hours but I just wanted to tell you this before you left." Jin was fine with having those feelings, he thought about it hard and deeply, and came up with the conclusion that he would only hurt himself if he denied them.

He liked Jungkook and he accepted that, it wasn't the end of the world, Jungkook gave him a lot of good memories and morals so he doesn't regret meeting him or liking him, they can't be together and that was okay, life goes on.

"Why do you think that you like me?" Jungkook asked because he couldn't fathom why someone like Jin would like him? What did he do to deserve to be loved?

"Well, I like talking to you, it brightens my day when I am around you, I love your smile, you made me want to become a better me and having better relationships, there are way more but that's all I can think of, so thank you for entering our, my life and making it better, I will always remember and I hope you all the best in life." Jin kissed Jungkook's hand and smiled at him, then bid his goodbye and left, stating that he had a surgery in two hours and won't be able to see him off.

Jin was opening the door when he was stopped by Jungkook, who hugged him tightly and thanked him for everything he had for him, Jin hugged him back and told him to take care of himself. They hugged for a couple of minutes until Jungkook had to let go because Jin needed to go, but before he did, he asked if he could kiss him and Jungkook agreed, he closed his eyes and got a kiss on the cheek, and when he opened his eyes, Jin was gone and he could only touch his cheek, to feel his lips, the last memory he had from him.

A tear fell from his eyes and Jungkook quickly wiped it off, then continued to pack his bags, he made his choice and he wasn't going to go back on it, even if his heart, brain and every cell in his body was telling to stay, he wasn't going to.

By the time, he was done packing everything, he had two hours left in the city so he took his bags out in the living room and looked around for Hoseok, since he was the only one at home and the others were 'working' or that's what they told him, he knew they were just avoiding him because he was leaving, the only two who were really working were Yoongi and Namjoon.

He knocked on Hoseok's room but no one answered, so he got in and walked around, he called out Hoseok's name, until he heard the shower running and guessed that Hoseok was in there. He just wanted to say goodbye and he had to meet up with Mark in an hour, and he also had to meet up with those two babies and the other two to say goodbye, so he gathered the courage and opened the bathroom's door and closed his eyes shut, and walked in, only to bump into Hoseok who was drying his hair and didn't see Jungkook coming in.

They both fell on the hard floor, Hoseok's bare back on the floor, with Jungkook on top of him, they both owed in pain, Hoseok groaned and put his hand on his head to try and ease the pain. When Jungkook saw, he immediately got up and carried Hoseok out of the bathroom, and put him on the bed, he got an ice pack from downstairs and put it on his head, and started apologizing, until Hoseok had to stop him and tell him he was making his headache worst.