22

It took a couple of minutes, but Leah was finally able to convince Yuhi to stay still and not act like a child. "Talk to him later, they are not leaving anytime soon, when he wakes up, go talk to him, okay?" Leah said, trying to coax him and make him understand that they are not running away and he can always talk to his hyung when he is up and fresh.

"Okay." Yuhi said with a pout, sad that he wasn't able to talk to Taehyung.

"Don't be sad now, I am sure you both are going to talk soon." Leah patted the sad Yuhi on the head and comforted him, she tries to cheer him and she slightly succeeded in that.

"Hmm. Do you want to eat anything, I am going to make dinner for myself, should I make you something with me?" Leah

"I would love that, I am really hungry, I can eat anything." Leah

"Then I will decide." Yuhi

"Okay, I am going to go clean the tables now." Leah excused herself and left, while Yuhi sneaked to the break room and slightly opened the door, he found Taehyung sleeping like an angel with something in his lap, but that didn't bother, the only thing he cared about was staring at Taehyung, so he did just that for half an hour until Leah found out and told him to stop bothering them.

He left but Taehyung's face was stuck to his brain, he had gotten more handsome than he remembered, his jaw got sharper and more defined, his cheeks lost their fat, his body got more muscly and he obviously he got taller, he could notice that with him just sitting, so what would have if he sees him standing in front of him? Yuhi squealed thinking about it but calmed himself, and continued crying while cutting onions.

And now, let's leave the two love birds sleeping and go to another place, a place where a pale man was hugging his crying mate and comforting him, something he never did in the entire duration of their relationship, and to understand why they were in that position, let's go back a little bit in time, in a certain dance studio, where a certain sunshine was dancing and enjoying the time of his life, away from any problems and trouble, related to his mates or his past trauma.

Hoseok liked dancing, that was no secret, ever since he was in middle school, he was known to be a dancing machine and that didn't change even now, at the age of twenty and in college, he still dances and even if he can't make it his career, he still goes to dance competition and practices hard to win them, and today was no different, he had a dancing competition in two weeks and he was practicing for it and no different than any days, he was alone, he never tells anyone to join him because he doesn't want to trouble anyone, even though he secretly wish someone will show up and comment on his dance performance.

In this particular day, his wish came true, he heard a knock on the door and when he allowed the person to come in, it turned out to be Yoongi, the last person he expected to be at the door, and even more weird than that, Yoongi was asking him to join him.

"Are you sick?" Hoseok unconsciously asked and when he realized his words, he covered his mouth with his two hands and was about to apologize, when he saw Yoongi chuckling; he was CHUCKLING, was Min Yoongi even able to do that? He didn't think he was even able to smile, let alone chuckle or smile, is he really sick or something?

"I am not, I just wanted to spend time with you." Yoongi said with a smile, scaring Hoseok slightly and that was clearly shown on his face, which made Yoongi think about his relationship with him, was it that shocking to him that he wants to be with him?

Thinking about it, it's all his fault, he never goes out and always refuses anyone's invite to do so, unless they are all going out, he never tried to get closer to Hoseok or any of the others, he automatically expected that they will be the ones to take the first step and look where that took them, they are distant and rarely spend time together; other than Taehyung and Jimin going on dates together, there has been never a time where any of them went out with each other, not him or Namjoon or Jin; they just all expected each other to try first and they have been waiting for that for two years.

From today on, no more waiting, he will tie them close to each other and he will ask Jungkook to help him do say, because he doesn't have any other contacts or people to talk to other than Jungkook.

"You want to spend time with ME? You mean me, right, there is no one in the room other than me, right?" Hoseok looked around him, to make sure than Yoongi was indeed talking about him and not an invisible person, that he didn't see and indeed he was talking about him.

He remembers mentioning to the others that he had a dance practice today but he didn't expect Yoongi to remember, because he was busy looking at him at the time, but unknown to him, Yoongi was taking notes of what he was saying and he was paying more attention to him than anything that he had in his hands, he always did but he never showed it and only expected him to notice.

Expectations, they always ruin everything, if you expect something then don't, just work hard for it and you will have it, if you want someone to notice you, then don't expect them to, with you just around and doing nothing, do something, like Yoongi did, he showed interest and that started everything for them, the start of a better relationship.