35

After Jimin finished the phone call, he told Jungkook that Yoongi will come pick them up in twenty minutes, so they could walk around until he comes, Jungkook nodded and let Jimin take him wherever he wanted, which was a park nearby, with a big fountain in the middle, that kids were at, enjoying the cold water and playing together.

Seeing them laughing and having fun, made him happy, it always made him happy seeing children having fun and playing, he loved seeing people have a better childhood than him, because nobody deserves it, children are supposed to be always joyful and cheerful; it gave hope in the world, that not everyone and everything is rotten, and that he can grow up in this world knowing that he won't regret it.

"You have been looking at the kids for quite awhile, do you want one?" Jimin asked him jokingly.

"No, I don't know if I am going to be a proper parent, I am scared of destroying a kid's life so I don't think I will be having one anytime soon." Jungkook responded in a serious tone.

He never thought about having kids, actually he did once, when he was babysitting Amy's cousins, her niece who was the cutest kid ever and that made him want a kid of his own, but then he saw Amy's nephew, that troublemaker made him regret ever saying yes, but he was also cute in his own way, even after he misbehaved all day, he apologized at the end and thanked him for taking care of him and his sister.

That was so adorable and it was then that he realized he wasn't going to have kids, because he doesn't think he can ever raise them to be this way, this cute and well behaved, he was scared of raising them the wrong way because he was never raised by someone, he had to fend for himself all his life and he is afraid that it will reflect on the way he will raise his future kids, what if he spoils them rotten and tries to give them the things that he didn't have but way over the top and he makes them hate them by doing so?

He wasn't going to take the risk, he is happy being by himself and maybe he will just get a pet when he is in his mid twenties or something, that will keep him company.

Hearing Jungkook's words, Jimin made a sad and disappointed expression and said: "That's a bummer, I feel like you are going to be great father or mother." With the little time they spent together, being just a little over a month, he learned that Jungkook is caring and lovely person, he visited the old patients everyday and even went to play with the kids at times, he would find him in the kids section most of the time, playing with them, reading them a story or just talking to them.

He would even find himself staring at him at times, fascinated with his smile and the way he treated those kids, and each time he gets caught and Jungkook would invite him to play with them. Once they were making crowns from papers and he got one from a little girl, who told him he was the king and Jungkook the queen, while the kids were the princes and princesses; that day was really fun and he holds it very dear to his heart.

It gave a thought he never thought he would have, a thought that flashed in front of him in seconds and disappeared, the thought of him being a father and Jungkook being a mother.

"Well technically a mother but I don't like the title so if I ever have kid, I will make them call papa, I like that nickname." Jungkook did consider the nickname when thinking about fostering kids once, so even if he misses up, they won't be affected for life by the way he raises them and will have better parents than him in the future.

"Hmm, I prefer dad, it's more casual and I want my kid to be friends with me and to tell me anything they want." Jimin had that experience with his mother, not with his father though, they pretty distant and didn't talk much, he didn't want that to happen to him and his kids so he is going to try his best, to avoid that happening.

"Good luck then, that's hard to achieve but if you are a good parent it will happen, and talking about kids, what happened to the kid you saved and his mother?" Jungkook was curious since a week ago, Jimin came to him with an ecstatic expression, telling that everything was okay now and they are safe, and having nothing to worry about anymore; he didn't want to question at the time, actually he couldn't even question because Jimin didn't let him, he took him out of the room and they walked around the hospital, with Jimin talking about what they would do when he gets out.

"The kid is currently on lockdown, his mother isn't letting him go outside or meet anyone." Jimin was a bit sad that the kid had to suffer for something that wasn't his fault at all, but he talked to Mia, the kid's mother, and she didn't agree to letting him go out, claiming that it was Roxanne who kidnapped and wanted to kill him this time but it will be more in the future and she doesn't want to lose her son.

"How do you know that?" Jungkook asked, since there is no way Jimin was going to have that information unless he is stalking the family or got close to them and the latter was the right answer.

"Because I met her the other day." Jimin said, as he was having a flashback on the day he met her, the day he was almost killed twenty times until Yoongi interfered and saved him.