17

Right after he hang up, Jungkook got a call from Yoongi, telling him that his bike is in Hoseok's garage and that he will deliver it for him, Jungkook was shocked by his suggestion but he guessed that he just didn't want to get close to Hoseok so he offered to get him his bike, but unknown to him, it was more than that.

After the call ended, Jungkook told Mark that he is going out to meet up with some friends, yes he called them friends, Mark nodded and continuing munching on chips and watching TV, he wanted to be lazy for the day so he wasn't going to bother Jungkook anymore, not until tonight.

Jungkook stood in front of the hotel, waiting for Yoongi to show up with his bike and to his surprise, he was in front of him after only fifteen minutes of waiting, he thought he was going to make him for an hour before he shows up, but guess his judgement was wrong and Yoongi is a gentleman, or is he?

"Thank you." Jungkook said with a wide smile, extending his hand to take his keys but Yoongi moved his hands away, Jungkook strangely looked at Yoongi, as he wondered why he did that.

"Hoseok told me he had to go through a lot of trouble to get this for you, you aren't going to take it so easily." Yoongi said, playing with the keys in his hands and not letting Jungkook take them.

"Of course, what was I expecting, what do you want?" Jungkook crosse his arms and waited for Yoongi to say the most demanding thing possible, but he didn't, he said the most outrageous thing ever and right in his ear.

Yoongi slowly approached Jungkook while he stood there and looked into distance with bored eyes, Yoongi then whispered in his ears: "Sleep with me." Making him shiver and wonder if he heard him wrong.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook moved ten meter away from Yoongi and covered his chest in a protective matter.

"What? Can't believe someone like me is willing to share the same bed as someone like you?" Yoongi said arrogantly, faltering himself way too much, making Jungkook almost puke but he held it in and responded.

"No, not that, I was just wondering how you thought I would say yes to that." Jungkook laughed, not believing that Yoongi had that much self confidence, it's good to have it, but come on, he needs to be a little more realistic.

"So you don't want your bike?" Yoongi asked, with a bored look on his face, still playing with the keys and leaning on Jungkook's bike.

"I want it! But anything but that, I don't want to lose my virginity to you, ew." Jungkook expressed his disgust, he didn't want to sleep with the rudest, palest man alive, he rather stays virgin for life, but we will see about that.

"For your information, hundreds of people would die to sleep with me, but it's your loss. I won't force you."

"Thanks for nothing." Jungkook responded with the fakest smile he could give.

"Then why don't you help me get Hoseok to be the same way he was with you, but instead of you it's me? I want him to treat me like a real mate or not whatever we are now." Yoongi

"Can't you do that on your own?" Jungkook

"If I could, I wouldn't be asking, would I now?" Yoongi

"I guess not, hmm, okay, I am going to help you and for starters, stop being creepy." Jungkook

"Creepy? What do you mean creepy?" Yoongi asked, not understanding what Jungkook said, what part of him was creepy? He is not creepy at all.

"Overly controlling, angry all the time and threatening to kill someone every second, how about that? If you want Hoseok to treat you as a mate, then why don't you act as one first? Why don't you try to take him out, give him roses, cook him something, play a game with him, share a memory with him, do something he likes, listen to him and understand him, find out what are his problems, his worries, why he is the way he is, rather than expect him to start talking on his own?"

While Yoongi was busy thinking about his words, Jungkook sneaked around him and got his keys and was able to start his bike and ride it, under Yoongi's dazed eyes. "I didn't do any of that but with the week I spent with him, I think that's what he needs. That's my first advice, now, ciao." Jungkook stared his bike, moving away from where Yoongi was standing.

"Wait! When did you.....Jungkook!" Yoongi screamed but it was too late, Jungkook already left and was speeding up down the road.

"Bye bye!" Jungkook said, waving his hands at Yoongi, a bunny smile engraved to his face, making it hard for Yoongi be angry at him, even if he could only see that smile from afar and it wasn't that clear, but he could feel the happiness Jungkook was feelings right now.

"That......cutie, wait what am I saying?" Yoongi stared at Jungkook leaving and thought about what he said, then looked at the two turns outside of the hotel, one that takes him to his studio, where he always stays 24/7 and prefers staying at because he likes drowning himself in work and one that takes him to Hoseok's studio, where he currently is, dancing, doing the thing he loves the most; where to go?

Of course to Hoseok, is that even a question to ask, no it's not; he doesn't have a car, he came here riding Jungkook's bike and was expecting to give him a ride but now he has to walk and he surprisingly he had no problem with that, he needs a warm up anyway, if he wants to be able to dance with Hoseok; Yoongi smiled as walked down the street, excited to share dance with Hoseok.

"Wait, what time is it? Sh*t!" Jungkook looked at his phone, while he stopped at a red light, noticing that it's been two hours since he told Taehyung to meet him up, he is late!!!