11

"Why are you so shy? It's not the first time I held your hand." Jin said, holding Hoseok's hand tighter and looking at his face, waiting for him to look up and face him. They have talked about this and he said he was okay with touching hands so what was it now! Is touching his mate that uncomfortable to him?

"I just don't want to get any wrong ideas." Hoseok said, trying to get his hand out of Jin's hold, it wasn't a lie but it wasn't the complete truth either; he didn't want to get touched because it gave him flashbacks of when he was with her, he is reminded of her touch, each time someone tries to get close to him, she comes flashing in his mind, the possibility of someone being the same way she way scares him and makes him shield himself from others, especially the ones that show affection towards him, because he doesn't want to get the wrong idea and believe that they really love him.

He is okay with strangers, like Jungkook, it's fine if they touch him or do anything to him because it doesn't hold that much of a meaning but when it comes to his mates, he stays away and tries his hardest to not believe in their ability to love him as he is, and to love him in a normal way, not like she did, but with Yoongi slowly turning the way she was, he is not sure about that or about his ability to stay with them.

"Hoseok, even if I can't love you, you still mean a lot to me, I care about you so I will wait." Jin said, letting go of his hand and slightly moving away from Hoseok to give him some space. "Just tell me when you are ready." Jin smiled and attempted to kiss Hoseok's head but when he saw his scared face, he stopped and backed away, going to the kitchen.

Hoseok let out a deep breath, glad that at least Jin is understanding of his condition, unlike some of the others, who claim that if he let them touch him, it will be fixed, he wants to believe them but he can't, because when he did try, it only resulted in him getting nightmares and panic attacks. After calming down his heartbeats, Hoseok went to the living room and got his phone, to call Jimin and ask about Taehyung's whereabouts; and the only answer he got was: "He is fine, he is sleeping right now and hugging me."

The answer made him smile and Jimin could feel it, not just because of the bond but also because a bright light suddenly appeared in front of him, which means the sunshine is smiling, which also made him smile and tell Hoseok to take care of himself and the omega and not worry about Taehyung; so he did that and after a week, Jungkook got more attached to him than he did the first day.

"Why is this b*tch still here and why is he hugging Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, glaring at Jungkook who was sleeping on the couch next to Hoseok and cuddling him.

"For multiple reasons, first, he just finished his heat period and it's dangerous for him to go out; second, his family had an urgent matter and had to go to another city and lastly, we are suspecting that he is our mate." Jin explained calmly, as if he just didn't drop an enormous bomb on them.

"He is our what now?!?" Taehyung exclaimed with widened eyes, glancing to look at Jungkook, who was all over Hoseok, acting as if he wasn't an omega in a house full of strangers that could attack him; he also didn't have anyone with him in the city, it's odd how calm he is and friendly towards Hoseok.

"You are joking, right? Please tell me you are." Jimin didn't want to believe it, the boy he hated so much for being such a nuisance and pain in the ass for them, is their mate, a person who they are supposed to stay with their whole entire life, that's just unacceptable.

"The person is right here, stop being rude." Namjoon declared, not wanting Jungkook to get upset because of what the others are talking about; through out the week he visited, he could tell that Jungkook gave off the feeling of uncaring and being numb to any harsh words directed towards him, but he was sure that it was just a facade, proven by the way his face dropped, when he heard Taehyung and Jimin's words.

"But why are you saying suspecting? Why are not sure about it?" Yoongi asked, hoping that the answer will make it obvious that Jungkook wasn't really their mate.

"Because there are probably many people with the initial JJK so we need to wait for the other part of the mark to show up."

There are two way to find out who is your mate in their world, first, their scent, but that was long ago before discovering scent blockers, second, by the marks; when someone meets their mate, their body automatically recognized them by their smell even if they are using scent blockers, their unconscious or in other words their wolves know, and to tell their human side of it, a mark or a tattoo shows up on the body. There are two parts for the tattoo, the first one shows up after 24hours to a week from meeting them, which is the initials of their mate's name, the second one is a shared thing between the mates, it could be their love for music, for a certain rose or anything.

And if it happens that two or more people share the same initials and second mark and aren't mates, their inner wolves will tell them immediately that they are not real mates and will have to look for their mates, and if they don't, two months later, they will die.

I will continue updating through out the day and tomorrow until I reach chapter 20 or more

Without youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara