14

At 4pm, Jungkook was ready to leave, he wore his clothes, got his phone and wallet, and walked to the door but before he could step outside, Jin stopped him and told Taehyung to drive Jungkook, where he is supposed to go; Taehyung was going to refuse but seeing Jin's demanding eyes and Jungkook's troubled eyes, he agreed and got up, to get his car keys.

And while Jungkook walked to the red car outside, that belonged to Taehyung according to Jin, Taehyung got stopped at the door, by Jin, telling him to apologize to Jungkook for his previous behavior; the young alpha didn't bat an eye and left without saying anything.

Neither of the two talked, it was just the music playing in the background and Jungkook staring outside of the window; halfway through the car ride, Taehyung remembered Jin's words and glanced at Jungkook, he rolled his tongue inside his mouth, he hated the fact that he felt guilty, he didn't like the feeling of wronging someone, but it was his fault for releasing his scent......or was it his fault for not being able to hold back? Whose fault was it?

Taehyung sighed loudly and stopped trying to think about it, his head hurts and he had thought about all week long, he is ready to admit to himself that a part of what happened was his fault, like Jin said, he can't control it, but he can, he didn't do it on purpose, but he did; he had to apologize, it's the only right thing to do.

"Right here." Jungkook's voice rang through his ears, indicating that they have reached their destination. Taehyung stopped the car and Jungkook thanked him for driving him, he opened the door but before he could get down, Taehyung held his arm, the youngest looked at him with questioning eyes and before he could ask him m, why he was holding him, Taehyung said the words he least expected to hear from him.

"I am sorry." Taehyung said, bowing his head down to Jungkook, something he never thought he would do, bow down to an omega, the people he thought of as a lower class and a nuisance but maybe he was wrong.

"For what?" Jungkook asked, titling his head and trying to remember if Taehyung did something to him today.

"For almost attacking you and blaming you for it, I should have known better." Taehyung said and Jungkook made an 'ah' noise, remembering what happened on the first day they met, or more like saw each other.

"It's alright; I am used to it." Jungkook replied, with a smile, that didn't indicate happiness but bitter sadness that he tried to hide with the fake smile he was giving him.

Jungkook has always been blamed for things he didn't have control over, his mother getting pregnant with him, his birth, his mother's life getting destroyed and his father becoming an alcoholic, all of those things he had caused in a way on another but he never meant to and he didn't have a way of knowing he did them, because when they happened, he was barely two years old but his mother believed that he was the cause of it all, the cause of her misery, making her despise him, if he wasn't born, she would have achieved her goals and made her dreams come true, but she was stuck home taking care of that man's child, the man who forced himself on her, the man who is supposed to be her soulmate and protector, but ended up being her worst nightmare; it caused her to lose all hope in love and family so she treated Jungkook badly, to take revenge on the man who wronged her.

By doing that, she made Jungkook's childhood a living hell, before she abandoned him at her brother's house, telling him to do what he wants with the child; Jungkook doesn't remember any it, of course, he was four years old after all, when she left him, but his wolf remembers, he remembers it very well and he has nightmares about it, meaning Jungkook can see it as well and can feel the pain, the sorrow and sadness that he couldn't describe at the age he was.

He still gets nightmares about it but oddly enough, when he was in Jin's house, he didn't get any of those dreams and was able to have a goodnight sleep, which made him not want to leave but he had to, they hated him after all, and he did as well, or that what he convinced himself with.

Jungkook was brought back to reality, when he heard Taehyung's voice: "Used to what?" Taehyung asked, a bit confused on the meaning of Jungkook's words.

"Getting blamed for things I don't have control over. Thanks again for the ride." Jungkook took Taehyung's hand off his arm and got down from the car, while the dazed Taehyung thought of his words, his unconsciousness making a decision and masking it as something else.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called out, as he stuck his head out from the car, stopping Jungkook from getting any farther.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked, wondering what else Taehyung wanted from him; he thought that latter couldn't wait to get rid of him, so why is he stopping him from leaving for the second time?

"Want to be friends?" Taehyung didn't know how those words left his mouth, he was going to say: 'stay away from Hoseok.' But those weren't the words he said, it shocked him but he guessed that it was his wolf's doings, he was trying to get them closer by making him say this, that surely was the case.

"Sure? Want me to give you my number or something?" Jungkook

"That would be nice." Taehyung

"Ok, give me your phone." Jungkook said, slightly bending down in front of Taehyung's car, sticking his hand out and waiting for him to hand him his phone, and when he did, he quickly tapped his number and gave it back to him. "Send me a message so I can register your number."

"Okay." Taehyung replied, holding his phone, still a bit in shock of what's happening.

Without youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara