14 | for sure

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER FOURTEEN :
FOR SURE

╚──────────────────────╝

STAR

NEXT DAY

Star and her girls have been working on their Tiana diss song for three days now, even though it wasn't really a diss. It's like Alex said, they were just trying to keep Tiana in check. They were reminding her she could easily be dethroned.

Anyway, they were finally ready to record the song today. The song was called For Sure.

Alex rubbed her hands together with a smile. "Alright ladies. Y'all ready for this?"

Simone nodded vigorously. "Yes I am! Tiana pissed me off so badly yesterday!"

"What'd she do?"

"She was trying to be all friendly with me but I wasn't having it, so she said she's gonna take all three of us down!"

Alex snorted hard. "Yeah okay."

Star spoke now. "You see?! This is why we need to record this song! That bitch thinks she's untouchable!"

"Ain't nobody untouchable. Except for El Diablo probably," Simone said.

Star saw Alex shiver. "Please don't mention him. I get sick to my stomach."

Yeah, Star didn't wanna think about that killer either. She couldn't believe he was her boyfriend's father, but it is what it is. Hakeem didn't claim him and that was good.

"Anyway, let's get in the booth."

So they got in the booth as Star started the track. Then she got in with them and they all put their headphones on. The music was playing out for a little bit and now it was Star's turn to sing.

STAR :

Don't act like you know me when you see me and I'm shining
Wasn't there when I was on the rise!
Me and all my bitches on the grind
We on a mission
We ain't tripping cause it's do or die-ie!

Now Alex's part was next and she sounded so angry. You can tell she was speaking to Tiana.

ALEX :

I'm doing good, what you mad for?!
Run up the tab cause we need more!
I'm in my bag-bag, wish you could grab-grab!
We on our flex, what you mad for?!

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara