34 | the only way

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR :
THE ONLY WAY

╚──────────────────────╝

ROYALTY

NEXT DAY

Royalty was in bed texting Simone like she always did now. Simone was telling her Carlotta was still up her ass.

Apparently Carlotta wouldn't let Simone leave the house unless she was going to Empire. That made Royalty roll her eyes because her mom was being petty too.

Cookie wouldn't even talk to Jamal and Royalty right now and Royalty really didn't understand what the anger was about. Yes they went clubbing and yes they brought Simone with them. So what?

They're acting like she and Simone were 15! They're 20, about to be 21 in a couple of months! And when they hit 21, they were gonna be right back in those clubs! So all they were doing was getting a head start honestly.

So Cookie and Ms. Carlotta seriously needed to get over it. They were mad over something they had no control over.

Royalty's phone vibrated. Simone texted again.

SIMONE : But I did have fun with you.

ROYALTY : You know we gotta do it again, right?

SIMONE : Oh for sure. Maybe we can do the last part again too.

And Royalty knew she was talking about the kiss which made her grin like crazy. Now her cheeks hurt, but she didn't mind the pain because Simone was worth it.

Royalty enjoyed their kiss and she was glad Simone enjoyed it too. And they were definitely gonna do it again, but they'd be sober this time.

Royalty just wanted to feel Simone's lips on hers again because she fucked with her heavy.

Then Jamal came into her room and Royalty was glad because she had a lot to tell him. "Jamal! You're just the person I wanna see! I have a lot to tell you!"

"So do I, but you go first."

Royalty clapped her hands together. "Okay, so after you left the club, Simone and I ended up kissing!"

"Oh. Y'all were drunk, huh?"

"Yeah, but we still enjoyed it and we have plans to do it again!"

"Not in the club I hope."

"Yes in the club."

Jamal advised against it. "Ro, Ma is gonna beat you to death this time. You better stop trying her."