28 | and then there were five...

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT :
AND THEN THERE WERE FIVE...

╚──────────────────────╝

LUCIOUS

NEXT DAY

So Cookie called Lucious and told him to come over to her house because she needed to talk to him. Not only her, but all of his kids wanted to talk to him. Now Lucious was shocked because he thought they hated him? Especially Hakeem.

Were they finally coming around?

So Lucious made it to her house and he didn't even need to knock. Cookie immediately opened the door as if she was standing by it the entire time waiting for him.

"Get in here Lucious because you must be out of your damn mind!" Cookie yelled as she pushed him inside.

He was so puzzled. "What'd I do?"

"You're really gonna play innocent?" Jamal said angrily.

Lucious looked and saw all of his kids standing in a straight line staring at him angrily, except for Kingsley. He was smiling. "I am innocent, Jamal. I haven't done anything."

"Explain this then."

Jamal turned up the tv volume and Lucious listened to the news anchor. "76 year old Eric Morales was killed in his home yesterday afternoon. He was stabbed multiple times and cops claim he had a demonic pentagram symbol carved into his forehead."

Then the screen displayed the pentagram symbol, which is basically the shape of a star. It's the devils symbol and now Lucious' family was staring at him suspiciously.

Except for Kingsley. He was smirking at the tv.

The news anchor said, "Was this El Diablo's doing?"

Lucious answered out loud. "No this wasn't my damn doing, so y'all can stop looking at me like that!"

Royalty didn't believe him. "Oh, so it's a coincidence you just so happen to be the devil and that man had a devil symbol carved into his forehead?!"

"I didn't do it! Why would I kill an elderly man?!"

"You were forced to quit Empire and now you're retaliating on innocent people!" Cookie accused.

That made Lucious roll his eyes. "I'm not gonna say it again. I didn't do it. Y'all can believe what you want though."

Jamal had nothing but disgust on his face. "Wow. You're fucking revolting. I'm so ashamed to be Satan's spawn."