29 | jamonalty

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE :
JAMONALTY

╚──────────────────────╝

JAMAL

Jamal couldn't lie, he'd been depressed as shit these last two days. Ever since Cotton released that song about him, his whole world has stopped because that song made everything even realer.

He and Cotton were done and there was no getting her back. And Jamal hated that shit because he really was sorry for cheating! And if he had to choose one woman to spend the rest of his life with, it'd be Cotton! But he fucked that up bad.

So Royalty and Jamal decided to go clubbing tonight to clear his head. Plus, they just wanted to escape all the Lucious drama.

Simone was tagging along with them too and she and Ro were both younger than 21, so Jamal had to sneak them in. How? By distracting the bouncer. And he did a successful job so now they were in the club.

Simone's excited. "Oh my god! I can't believe you two just snuck me into a club!"

"Aye, you're tired of being innocent right?" Ro said.

"Yeah, but I'm still scared of getting caught. What if someone asks for ID?!"

Jamal spoke next. "They won't. Just let me buy the drinks."

"Oh. What drinks?"

"Hennessy please!" Royalty pleaded.

Jamal agreed with her. "Hell yeah. I'mma drink all the Henny in this motherfucker. I'm depressed."

"Why?"

"You heard Cotton's song? It's really over now and I don't know what the fuck to do! I'm so confused!"

Simone dissed him. "You weren't confused when you cheated on her."

Royalty and Jamal gave Simone a sharp look and she apologized. "Sorry. I was out of line for that."

Jamal shook his head. "Na it's cool. I know Cotton's your best friend. And you're right, I shouldn't have cheated." He sighed. "I wish I could go back in time, but I can't. I just gotta move on I guess."

Now his heartbreak was rushing at him so he needed to drink his sorrows away. "I'mma get the Hennessy."

He headed to the bar and ordered two bottles of Hennessy. One for himself and one for Ro and Simone. But his foul mood was gonna have him buying five more of these.

The bartender gave him the bottles and Jamal popped his open and drunk straight out of it. He didn't even want a glass. And Jamal downed all the Henny in two minutes and now he was ordering more.