24 | all facts

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR :
ALL FACTS

╚──────────────────────╝

ROYALTY

NEXT DAY

Hakeem summoned Jamal and Royalty to the studio and they had no idea why. Plus, he wasn't even there yet! So Jamal and Royalty were sitting down chatting and she was also texting Simone.

Royalty liked the vibe Simone gave off. She was laid back and dedicated. Not to mention innocent as hell, but her innocence was actually really cute. Simone was tired of being innocent though. She wanted to turn up and who was the perfect person to make that happen? Royalty.

She smiled as she texted Simone and Jamal teased her. "Someone's in loveeee."

Royalty rolled her eyes playfully. "How can I be in love if I just met her?"

"Ro, you've only ever smiled like that with Jaylen. And you loved that girl."

"And y'all didn't. You guys said she corrupted me."

"You can't deny the fact that you changed when she came around. You weren't smoking and drinking before," Jamal pointed out.

Royalty shrugged. "Who knows? Maybe you're the one who corrupted me, Jamal. I mean, you do have a drinking problem."

"True. Maybe you did get that from me, but you definitely got the smoking from Jaylen. I barely even smoke weed."

Royalty laughed. "Yeah. We're just living the fast life, huh? And Simone wants to experience this life we're living, so maybe she can come clubbing with us?"

"Yeah we can go this weekend, but Ma is gonna be pissed with me. She doesn't want you in no clubs until your birthday," Jamal warned.

"Well that's far away, so. And we only live once right?"

"We sure do."

They fist bumped as Hakeem came barging in. "Good, y'all are here!"

"Why ARE we here?" Royalty asked.

"Y'all ain't hear Noah's diss about me?"

Jamal furrowed his eyebrows. "He made a diss song about you?"

"Yes he did and he was telling all the lies in the world! So you already know I gotta put him in his place! And I want y'all to witness this."

"Well get in the booth then, brother."

Hakeem nodded and got in the booth. They played the beat for him and it actually went hard as hell. And Hakeem was going just as hard.

HAKEEM :