63 | second chances

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER SIXTY THREE :
SECOND CHANCES

╚──────────────────────╝

NOAH

NEXT DAY

There's knocking on the door and Noah quickly opened it. He knew it was Star because he told her to come over so they can talk. About what? Tiana.

Noah was feeling conflicted about his relationship. Tiana did him foul and he didn't know if he wanted to dump her or not. His mind was telling him to leave but his heart was saying stay. So he needed some advice from Star.

Star walked into the house and she's wearing a gold chain that looked oddly familiar. Noah could've sworn he saw Hakeem wear that before. "Why'd you tell me to come over, Noah? Is Davis okay?"

"Yeah he's good. This is about Tiana actually."

"Then you're talking to the wrong person because I don't care about that bitch."

Noah would be lying if he said he didn't feel the same. "Yeah, a part of me feels the same right now. I don't know what to do."

"Is this about the performance?"

"You know it is. That shit had me pissed off and the fan's comments aren't helping at all!"

Star grew annoyed at the thought of those messy fans. "I can't stand Takeem fans. They keep begging them to get back together and I'm scared Hakeem and Tiana are gonna listen to them."

"Same. That's why I'm thinking about leaving Tiana. I feel like she still has love for Hakeem because she was twerking on him a little too hard," Noah said.

"And almost kissed him..." Star mentioned.

"Right! That shit ain't cool! You don't seem too mad though."

"Oh I was pissed, but Hakeem and I made up. He gave me his chain."

Star smiled down and touched her gold chain. Noah also focused on it. "Yeah, I thought I recognized it. That's cool. I'm happy for you."

Star looked up at him. "But you're not happy and I don't like it. So I would tell you to forgive Tiana since you love her, but I'm not sure if that's the best advice because she is suspicious. She's the one who started this whole thing."

Yeah she sure did, so Noah was conflicted as fuck. He loved the girl, but he didn't wanna be looking like a fool out here. But maybe he should stay with her since Star stayed with Hakeem. Hakeem and Tiana can't be together, so maybe Noah had nothing to worry about.