Esempee Primary pt. 4

Começar do início

"Oh god, Eret please save me," He whined.

I smirked, "From what?" 

"Dream's being clingy again!" 

"Yeah, that's my cue to stay away. Actually, I came to check in but I also have some not-so-great news." 

That got their attention, the two of them sitting up straighter.

"What happened?" Dream asked.

"Two of the boys in my class were horrible to Tommy and Karl." 

"Oh shit, we can have our class back in here after break, but what happened?" 

"They were making fun of their tics and just being mean in general. Phil's calling their parents and they've been put in detention for 2 weeks minimum."

"God, alright. That's good I guess. I'll keep a close eye on them, just make sure they're okay after that." George said.

I nodded, "I think Bad might join you as well, he was keeping an eye on Karl last time I checked." 

"That's probably good, alright, thank you for letting us know. I'm supposed to be on duty this break so I should probably go outside." 

"Phil might come down just to check on Tommy and Karl, just a heads up. I'm gonna go back to my class but let me know if you need anything! 

"Thanks, Eret! Bye!" 

I turned on my heel, heading back to the classroom and stopping when I saw how Karl was still sat in the classroom with Bad, Sapnap and Quackity. "Hey," I said softly, walking into the room, "You guys alright?" 

"Karl didn't want to go outside and he wanted to wait for you," Bad said, a knowing look on his face.

I smiled, Karl was honestly too sweet sometimes, "You just wanted to stay inside for now?" 

Karl nodded looking a little embarrassed. "That's alright. Do you wanna do some colouring or something?" I asked. He bit his lip nervously, thinking about my offer for a moment before nodding.

I lead him, Sapnap and Quackity over to my computer, typing in kids colouring pages into google images and scrolling through them. Karl pointed out one near the top, full of planets and stars, Sapnap pointed to a cars colouring page and Quackity pointed out a page with a bunch of ducks swimming in a pond. I sent all of them to the printer then went and collected them as Bad got out the colouring pens. I set the papers in front of the three boys who then told us that they wanted Bad and me to colour with them. Karl gave me puppy dog eyes and I couldn't say no. I printed off a simple flower design for us before sitting and joining them. To fill in the silence, Bad began to talk about the last time he did colouring which was apparently in school. At the end of his story, I spoke up, "You know. I think the last time I did colouring was with my parents for someone's birthday. I was making a birthday card for my grandmother and my parents had always liked art so they coloured with me." 

"Woah! Your parents let you colour?" Karl said, his voice high pitched with disbelief.

"Yeah, do your parents not?" I asked carefully.

Karl shook his head, "Mummy says I don't deserve nice things." 

What. The. Fuck.

I turned to look at Bad and saw he had a similar look on his face, one of complete horror.

"When did she say that to you?" 

"She says it all the time, so does Daddy but I don't see him that much anymore. I don't think he loves me."