Daughter of Evil

Schwarzen Manor Pool Area...

"CANNONBALL" a voice shouts as splashes of water hit any unfortunate passerbys.

"Great... Now I'm wet." Saber groans, stepping into the pool area, crystal in hand.

"Saber! You're back! Are you alright now?" Ruby says rushing over to the Raven haired goddess.

"I suppose I am, dear... But, now isn't about me rather how about we all continue on why you're all here, eh?" Saber says, smiling at the smaller girl.

"Sure, everyone was starting to get bored of all the cannonballs anyways." Ruby laughed, pointing at the bored Sun and Jaune floating in the pool.

"Right, since I need an outfit change thanks to a certain monkey faunus. I'll wait for all of you in the theater... King, let's go." Saber tells her before facing her counterpart and leaving.

Ruby turns back around the rest of the pool area and huffs her chest.

"Hey everyone! Saber's back, and we've got another recording to watch!" She yells to everyone.

"Finally. Something interesting to do..." Mercury groans, standing up.

"Alright Team STRQ move your lazy bones. We're going back to the theater!" Summer announces, kicking Qrow's jack daniels away from him.

"Yes, ma'am!" Team _TRQ replied quickly, stumbling back inside with a bossy Summer in tow.

"Is your mother always like that?" Winter asks the younger Rose who shrugs in response.

"I wonder what her secrets are to make Qrow listen..." Winter mumbles to herself as she walks back inside.

An hour later, Theater Room...

Saber stands impatiently fiddling with the buttons on her old dress uniform, while King flips through the crystal recording cases. With a loud thud, Ruby and Co. pour into the theater room followed by the villains and Salem.

"Is that an old Mantle Air Fleet uniform?" Ironwood points out to the different outfit Saber has on.

"No, actually. Its an old Prussian cavalry officers uniform from the 1870's I believe..." Saber answers.

"Hang on, General Ironwood you're telling me this cool intimidating uniforms was replaced  with a boring white and gray color scheme?" Coco says swarming Saber with all kinds of touches to examine the uniform.

"What's white even supposed to blend into? The white forests of Mistral? The white plains of Vale? The White sands of dreary Vacuo? Do any of those locations even exist?" Weiss asked unintentionally loudly.

"It wasn't supposed to blend into anything, Ms. Schnee. Its supposed to be a color that command could identify, in order to know where they are and to avoid friendly fire." Ironwood answers.

"Yeah, it also helps bandits see your forces approaching from miles away on any weather, or season not called winter. Saber's uniform on the other hand gives out a 'I'm sexy and I can stab you' vibe unlike plain ole white." Raven laughs.

"Aww. Thanks, mom of the year." Saber smiles at Raven, the comment making Qrow laugh.

"But. Enough about Atlas uniform bashing... Today, you'll be reacting to a story in song format, this first song is called- Aww, what the heck I ain't telling you what you're going to watch cause it ruins it if you know." Saber chuckles, placing the recording crystal into the screen's slot.

"Wait. So who are we watching?" Yang asks before the viewing starts.

"Everyone's favorite twins duh!" Saber replies.