Schindler's List (end scene)

A few moments after Saber left...

"So, what now? Should we do something or should we just wait." Roman said, drinking a bottle of water.

"No, I think its time to brief you on what you'll be watching next. Its a bit of a sensitive subject on earth..." King responds fiddling with the screen of the theater.

"What exactly are we going to watch?" Blake asked with a bit of anxiety. After all, when have Saber and King ever briefed them on a subject?

"Right. As you all know Remnant had what you call the Faunus Rights Revolution, an armed revolt against a plan to centralize and deport every faunus on tiny Menagerie... Right?" King began, looking at his audience to gauge any reactions.

"Yes, I remember that. The plan was to centralize all faunus in Menagerie as if we were a bunch of cattle to be herded off to die..." Ghira gritted his teeth at the mention of the deportations.

"Us on earth, had something similar and in my opinion ten times more horrifying. We called it the Holocaust or the Shoah, it was the genocide of European Jews during World War 2. It was carried out from 1941-1945, where Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically killed some six million jews across German-occupied Europe, through various means ranging from; mass shootings, forced labor in concentration camps, and the most famous of which was in gas chambers in the extermination camps like Auschwitz." King spoke, as images from the Holocaust showed up simultaneously on screen, to the abject horror of many people in the audience.

"How- Why? What?" Kali had sputtered out in her horrified state.

"The same reason, most humans hate faunus I'm afraid... Anger, mostly..." King responded calmly.

"Now, if you'll allow me to continue... As I've mentioned before, many Jews were sent to do forced labor in concentration camps, and the Nazi's had allowed the purchase of Jewish and other what they considered inferior races in concentration camps to private business owners. One of which was Nazi party member and industrialist Weiss Schnee." King revealed showing an image of Weiss and her acquired factory in Krakow.

"I-I think I'm gonna be sick!" Weiss said suddenly upon hearing her name as King continued to explain.

"Oum, I'm a criminal that has possibly dealt with all kinds of business but that? I don't think anyone could stomach looking at that and not do anything..." Roman let out with a disgusted huff.

"And you'd be right Roman. Weiss Schnee, of course is considered a hero in all respects, for her role in saving her workers from certain death as Nazi Germany  began closing down its eastern concentration camps. And with the help of a Jewish ghetto officer, Torchwick's assistant would go on and list around 1,200 jews that had travelled in Brünnlitz in October
1944. She would go on to spend most of her fortune in bribing SS officials to protect her workers until the end of the Second World War." King summarizes the story. By the end of King's brief, some in the audience were quite frankly, tearing up.

"While I do love a good story time, I think its much better for them to see for themselves, no?" Saber reappears in the doorway, holding a blood red crystal and a black one. Striding into the screens slot, she pushes black crystal starting the recording.

"By all means, Ms. Saber I think everyone might find it enlightening..." Ozpin said, subtly looking at the White Fang members and the Atlesians in the room.

The screen opens up, revealing a baton being crafted by an unknown person in a factory.

"As soon as this occurs, I want that cloth distributed to the workers, two and a half meter each. Also, each person is to get a bottle of vodka, they won't drink it they know its value. Likewise those Egyptian cigarettes we organized." Weiss told Blake as she is escorted outside of the camp.

RWBY REACTS TO THE MULTIVERSE (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें