Jinx Dinner Party

[A/N: Since Wattpad only allows one youtube vid, I can only use one vid. And can't show the other parts.]

"Yo, Boss... If you'll allow me, I'm gonna sit the next one out. Gotta prepare the definitely not a Christmas Party party." King said, while Saber nods.

"Usually I'd provide a ton of context for your viewings. But since this one's relatively new to me as well, I'll be reacting alongside y'all." Saber explained.

"Of course, I will provide some form of context as the viewing plays and if you have questions. And I'll answer them to the best of my abilities." Saber continues, as the screen lights up.

"But what universe is this?" Winter looked up at their hosts.

"Ladies and gentlemen... I present to you, League of Lesb- I mean, The world of Runeterra! More specifically Piltover and Zaun." King announces.

The screen lights up, revealing. A fearful and very naked Weiss looking stares at a symbol carefully drawn in her mirror. Gasping, the screen blacks out.

"Some horror movie shit right of the bat." Neptune gulped nervously, partly because of the water. Maybe.

"That symbol, anyone recognize it?" Jaune looked at his friends.

"I do not know anyone in the room that uses that symbol. But if it helps, it appears to be a monkey's face drawn into a hand grenade." Penny responded to Jaune's question.

"Perhaps, its just in their universe." Weiss suggested.

The screen lights up again, this time. It reveals Cinder sitting quietly to herself near a statue of Summer Rose.

"A thousand times I've imagined this moment. Never like this all we ever wanted, the boy didn't even haggle. And what do I lose but problems. Oh, it all makes sense now sister." Cinder vented, then poured alcohol beside her then drank the rest.

"What's Cinder doing with a statue of mom?" Yang questioned.

"Sisters? And her dreams? Any context?" Cinder eyed their host suspiciously.

"Okay, so basically. Cinder right here is a crime boss that has somewhat united the Undercity or the Nation of Zaun as she likes to call it. As for the sisters thing, basically Cinder and Summer were essentially really good friends, sisters even. They had a falling out, that caused Cinder's eye to get damaged, and Summer later took in two orphans. The two later meet again, with Cinder trying to convince Summer to rejoin her, and she refused. One thing leads to another, and Summer dies." Saber explained.

"She's implying that someone made a deal with her? But what exactly is the price for her dreams? And what were those dreams?" Cinder demands.

"Relax, the price? One of Summer's orphans, Why and what you'll find out later. Those dreams? A free and independent Zaun, where the people of Zaun can decide their own fate. And she's willing to do anything necessary for it." Saber replies.

"Is there anything so undoing, as a daughter?" She asked, turning her head to the statue. But unbeknownst to her, Ruby had been listening.

"What!? Don't tell me its her!" Cinder glared at Ruby.

"Unfortunately for you, your other self did love her. In her own fucked up way, sure." Saber replied cooley.

"I-I know what the deal is now..." Willow said, realizing the implications of the deal.

"What? What do they want from Ms. Fall?" Ironwood looked at the Schnee Matriarch.

"Simple really. In exchange for everything Cinder wants, they want Ruby Rose. But for what?" Willow said matter-of-factly.