Carnage Clip

"Ladies and Gents. Have any of you ever wondered what would happen if you slap Ruby, Weiss, and Tyrian into a single body?" King announces dramatically.

"No, why the hell would-" Cinder tries to respond.

"Well, your about to find out!" King yells, tossing Saber a crystal.

"Umm... Am I missing something here?" Weiss looks at Saber.

"Hell if I know. I'm just doing my job." Saber shrugs, placing the crystal into the slot.

"Right. A bit of background on what you're about to watch, I may get it wrong a bit so bear with me. Ruby and Cinder are twins, them being the ultimate fashionista and the ultimate soldier." King says.

"Ultimate what now?" Qrow says confused.

"Its essentially a title given to talented people, who are the best at what they do. In this case, Ruby is a really successful model and fashionista, and Cinder is quite possibly the most effective soldier on the planet." Saber answers the question.

"But. Despite this, Ruby and Cinder are batshit insane. Especially their weird fetish for despair..." King continues.

"They can't possibly be that bad, right?" Pyrrha says.

"I don't know. Having a despair fetish kinda takes the cake, Nikos" Saber rolls her eyes.

"Ruby's cunning and Cinder's efficiency make a deadly combination, of course. And your about to see their plans in motion. To plunge the world in despair..." King finished just in time to see the screen lighting up.

The screen flashes open, revealing a darkroom filled with monitors with Ruby walking forward seemingly in a daze.

"That's a lot of cameras... Awfully like our own plans, huh" Mercury mutters.

"Shut up, they might hear you dumbass" Emerald whisper-yells.

"I was reluctant at first. But it may prove valuable to our own operations, Emerald watch carefully it may yield desired results." Cinder tells them.

"Hope is a state of harmony, righteous and bright, and all that other bs" Ruby says in a bored tone.

The ruby on-screen plops down on a chair infront of the monitors while continuing to narrate.

"Despair is more fun and grows quickly, like mushrooms over a single night" Ruby continues, not minding Cinder behind her.

"HAHA. Yes, Red come to the dark side! After all its much more fun!" Tyrian cackles, making the huntsmen look at him in disgust.

"I suppose, we see your point now. Its as if our very own Ms. Rose flipped her entire personality, how troubling." Ozpin says.

"I hate to admit it, but it does sould like a reversed version of our Ruby's hopes and dreams" Weiss concedes.

"I don't speak like that! Yang?" Ruby asks worriedly.

"Sorry, Ruby. Sometimes, you kinda do speak like that." Yang ruffles her sisters hair.

In a different area, Clover can be seen running away from something in a panic.

Or rather it was Harriet charging at him with a shovel,

"Stop running and let me kill you!"

On reflex Clover ducks down and stabs Harriet in the abdomen.

Winter looked at the screen wide-eyed and then at Ironwood who had a similar expression on his face.

"W-Who was that?" Sun asked trying to recover from the shock.