Intermission #1

2hrs after last chapter...

Team RWBY location: Armory

"Wow! This is place is so cool! There's a lot of different weapons Yang!" Ruby fan girls and runs around before spotting a musket in the back.

"Slow down, you dunce" Weiss says picking up a m4 from the rack.

Ruby picks up a musket and aims it towards the door.

"I wonder how this works?" Ruby asks trying to find the loading mechanism.

Suddenly a Saber clone appears.

"Its called a musket, and it loads a lot similarly to how dust is used on your prototype guns before the great war" Saber clone explains, while loading the musket with a cartridge.

"Please don't fire anything. Its hard getting the stains out, and the fires, and the explosions" the Saber clone pleads before disappearing.

"Well. That just happened..." Yang says.

"I wonder if Saber will let us use it?" Blake says twirling ninja stars on her finger.

"Yeah, let's ask later" Yang says grabbing a gauntlet from the pedestal.

"C'mon, let's go and check out the dorm rooms" Ruby says, dragging her partner with her.

"Well. They. Look good together?" Blake says before walking out of the armory with Yang.

Roman, Mercury, Emerald, and Neo location: Sauna, Second floor

"Well kids, Neo. This is the life" Roman says, kicking back.

"Meh. Not really my thing, but sure" Mercury shrugs.

"Well, I think we could do a little bit of relaxing after Cinder bosses us around all day" Roman points out, pops open a can of beer.

'Quite. We really needed a break from her and her nefarious schemes' Neo signs, and giggles.

"Well, boys we'll leave you to it, play nice." Emerald says, and leaves the sauna with Neo.

Emerald and Neo continue walking towards the door leading inside the manor, before being met by a Saber clone in a maid outfit.

"Did you both enjoy your time at the sauna, Ms. Sustrai?" The clone asked.

"Yes, it was quite relaxing best experience I've had in... Well, ever" Emerald laughs.

"That's good to hear, Miss" the clone responds politely, before opening the door inside.

"Come on, Neo I'm starving. Wonder if they have ice cream?" Emerald says, looking at the ice cream girl.

'Come on, let's go' Neo signs, before excitedly pulling Emerald to the cafeteria.

Summer Rose and Raven Branwen location: Girls Dorm

Summer lays down on the bed across from Raven, finishing up from braiding the latter's hair.

"And done. You can see it now Rae" Summer tells the dark haired bandit cheerfully.

"T-Thanks, Sum" Raven says, looking at the mirror.

Summer hums, and looks at the ceiling before speaking up.

"Ruby and Yang have grown quite well, don't you think?"

"Perhaps, but they are still too weak" Raven says, at the older Rose.

"They have grown into fine young women without us. Yang apparently, practically raised them both while Tai was still grieving. And in my opinion surviving on their own, even with Tai's help. Is plenty strong to me." Summer says to her raven haired partner.