Mage and Demon Queen

"Right, before we proceed... I would just like to say, that this world's Ruby is a massive simp until she like almost dies for real and shit." Saber said.

"I can't say, I'm not intrigued by Red being a simp... Bring it on." Roman responded.

"Wait. What do you mean almost dies for real?" Tai asked, standing up worriedly.

"Meh, she dies like all the time at this point. The viewing will pretty much explain everything." Saber shrugged off his concern.

"Now without further ado, the world of Mage and Demon Queen!" Saber announced, as the screen lit up signalling the beginning of the recording.

-End of the World-
   Demon Tower

A loud explosion shakes the top floor of the demon tower, and a red haired figure wearing a mage's robes is thrown back kneeling.

"Damn, Rubes you doing good?" Yang asked her sister.

"That power..." Ozpin gaped, knowing full well the only one who is capable of such magic.

A set of heels step into the light, as a smirking Salem looks at the injured mage.

"Do you really think that a mere human like you can beat me? Your party members are all gone. They're caskets have already respawned at the capital." Salem says confidently.

         Salem
-Demon Queen-

"Oh shit, Ruby run! You're gonna get blown and not the good kind!" Raven yells to her niece.

"I have an arsenal of sexual innuendos and I ain't afraid to use it." Raven shrugs, as she notices Summer glaring at her.

"Honestly... I feel like this is deja vu." Salem remarks after hearing the respawning bit.

"Party members? Is that like her team?" Jaune asked.

"Yup. And they've all... Respawned?" Qrow responded with a raised eyebrow.

"Just give it up!" Salem said looking smugly at Ruby.

"Never! You may have won today but- I'll definitely be back again!" Ruby declared as she stood up to face Salem with a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"Oh now I remember! She's basically a hornier Ozma! That was the word I'm looking for!" Saber clapped gleefully, much to the embarrassment of the two immortals.

"You didn't have to word it like that..." Ozpin facepalmed.

"You can count on it! I swear on my adventurer's honor, I'll make you mine!" Ruby confessed, as she outstretched her hand to a flustered Salem.

"The Chad Ruby Rose VS The Virgin Ozma." King said laughing, while team SSSN plus Jaune and Roman chanted Ruby's name.

"She probably gets her womanizing ways from your side of the family!" Tai accused Qrow.

"Wha- Me!? Your the one that married the entire team! How do you know its not from your side of the family!" Qrow argued.

"Both of you shut up. The viewing restarted!" Raven yelled to the other half of their team.

Flustered. Salem freezes for a second before summoning a red ball of energy and aiming at Ruby,

"For the NTH time! I will not go out with you!!!" Salem yelled as she unleashed a powerful explosion on Ruby, vaporizing the smiling mage in an instant and blowing a massive hole in the side of the tower.

"F in the chat for our fallen comrade, Ruby Rose." King said mock saluting the screen.

"The worst she can say is No they said. Clearly getting vaporized is worse." Jaune and Sun glared at Neptune.