Age of Stars

[A/N: Retconned Morgott as Ironwood at the last minute so uhh... Have fun, I guess]
A few minutes after the last chapter...

"Welcome back! Now that we're all rested and ready. Shall we begin?" Saber asked as her audience reentered the room.

"So we still watching the same universe, right?" Ruby asked before speeding for her chair.

"Quite. Though, I feel were running out of time. As such I've elected to show you the summary of the Tarnished's journey. Followed by some of his more epic fights such as the two demigods post-Battle of Aeonia." Saber explained to Ruby as she set the stage.

"Let's get to it then." Qrow and Tai said as they took their respective seats.

And with that, everyone was now in their respective seats, and the stage was set... for probably the next five chapters.

Make of thyselves that which ye desires

An image of Jaune walking slowly under the moonlight as the scene transitions to him opening two heavy doors.

Be it a lord. Be it a God. But should ye fail to be ought at all

"Pretty cool not gonna lie." Yang said slackjawed.

The scene changes to the inhabitants of Leyndell looking towards the burning Erdtree.

Ye will be forsaken

Jaune dodges the gigantic hammer of the Tree Sentinel

Amounting only to sacrifices...

"Holy smokes! That guy was huge!" Nora said, making gestures to the screen.

"The narrator sounds like Pyrrha, doesn't it?" Jaune pointed out.

"The words she spoke however, were quite interesting. As if she was detached from all worldly attachments; cold, emotionless, and pragmatic, yet..." Ozpin trails off.

"Yet, her words hold a weight of affection few except those she intends to tell can spot." Summer finished for the professor.

"Exactly." Ozpin nodded

So it was thee, who would become my lord.

Weiss looked at Jaune.

I bid thee, travel the path of the lord.

The scene shifts to Jaune walking towards a familiar silhouette as embers fly in the wind.

And once all is done, we will see each other

Once more...

"Can't say I didn't see that one coming." Sun said with a small laugh.

"Weiss and Jaune, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Nora chanted simultaneously with... A mute Neo?

"I mean, spoiler alert?" Saber rolled her eyes awkwardly.

Thy kind are all of a piece

A gangly looking Ironwood swiftly grabbed his cane.

And the scene transitions to the bridge at Stormveil as Jaune and Ironwood clashed.

Then the scene transitioned again...

Ironwood unleashed hundreds of daggers as they fell from the sky, which Jaune responds with a lightning attack only for Ironwood to close the distance.

Pillagers emboldened by the flame of ambition

Jaune stabs a blood soaked Taiyang