Elden Ring Story Trailer

A few minutes after the last chapter...

"Ah, yes. Across the fog the Lands Between..." Saber said.

"Is this the one where a certain blonde guy beats up a guy from an oppressed minority, whack a blind leprosy patient, deck a depressed single mom with her kids, and some dumbass got vored by a snake?" King asked.

"Yup. Oh, right you're still here" Saber turned to her audience.

"What the heck are you two talking about?" Qrow asked.

"Only the greatest conflict to date." Saber said, brandishing a different recording crystal this time in the shape of a ring.

"But... Perhaps this doll, can tell the story." Saber said as the screen came to life.

It happened an age ago. But when I recall. I see it true.

"Its Weiss again!" Ruby pointed out.

"I love how Ruby just immediately knows its her partner by voice." Summer smiled.

"Wuh?"

"Is that not how you identified your partner friend Ruby?" Penny tilted her head.

"What? No! Its blue, therefore cold therefore lover ahead." Ruby said while said partner facepalmed.

"Atleast its not through try finger, but hole." Saber shrugged.

The image of four sets of hands intertwined with one another is shown as the screen begins to shift.

On a night of wint'ry fog. The rune of death was stolen

The image of several riders wearing black cloaks rushed across the forests... And the sound of slashing blade was heard across the black screen.

And the demigods began to fall.

An image of Yang laying motionless on the ground with large scar on her back was revealed.

"What the-" Summer felt disturbed at the sight.

Starting with Yang the Golden

As if alive, the corpse eye color began to change and tears of pitch black began to fall.

"Again. What the-" Qrow looked perturbed at the sight.

"But... She isn't dead she's moving." Winter pointed out.

"Unfortunately. No, she was stabbed with the stolen fragments of the rune of death. She's dead, or at least her spirit is." Saber explained.

"Trust me. You do not want to know the specifics." King stopped anyone from asking, mainly cause lore is still iffy.

Queen Salem was driven to the brink.

A pair of hands slowly put a crown in a pedestal, as the silhouette of Ozpin was seen walking away from the Elden Throne

The Shattering ensued; A war that ensured only darkness. The Elden Ring was broken, but by whom? And why?

"The what?" Ruby tilted her head towards Saber.

"The Elden Ring governs the reality of that world, when it was shattered all hell broke loose as Queen Salem's children, the demigods fought to reunite the great runes that make up the ring and become Elden Lord. Hence the Shattering." Saber answered.

The image of Leyndell was shown as thousands of soldiers attempt to storm the capital.

What could the demigods hope to win by warring?