Ex-Wives

"Alright Alright! Everything is set! Also, here's popcorn you're probably wanna go and throw at a certain blonde." King said running back in, giving everyone popcorn.

"Thanks?? But what do you mean were gonna throw popcorn. Sounds like a waste of food if ya ask me." Emerald looked at their hosts.

"And so, I realize I haven't been very clear with what you'll be watching. So allow me to explain..." Saber said.

"Y'all gonna be watching a musical made by none other than the wives of King Jaune VIII... And boy, do they have a lot of complaints on that dick." King laughed, muttering the last part.

"So... Who exactly are Jaune's... Uhh, wives here?" Pyrrha asked, eye noticably twitching.

"I just hope, its nice things about my counterpart." Jaune said, feeling the popcorn pelts incoming.

"HAHAHA... Nice joke Jaune, when has the multiverse ever casted you as an asshole." Weiss rolled her eyes.

"Really, the real question is when hasn't the multiverse casted the overused blonde." Saber muttered.

"Well, there was that time he was extremely weird supervillain." Winter pointed out.

"Winter... I was being sarcastic." Weiss facepalmed. Sometimes her sister just didn't have a funny bone, must have broken when she face planted into a stairwell.

"Okay! So if were done wasting time! Can we please start." Cinder yelled over the chatter.

"Well you're in a chipper mood, aren't ya? But fine." Saber said, beginning the definitely legal recording of the show.

[Pyrrha Nikos]
Divorced

"On that moment, thousands of Arkos shippers heart broke..." Mercury said dramatically.

"Hey Jaune! Catch, I don't want to see a murder on my floor yet!" Saber threw Crocea Mors at him.

"Uhhh..." Jaune froze, too shocked by the abrupt start of the song to catch his shield.

"Pyr? A-re you okay?" Yang asked the invincible girl. Who is literally tearing up with one eye while smiling!

"I-I'm fine! Just happy. Sorry." Pyrrha apologized, though the continuous tear in one eye begs to differ.

"I-I can't tell if she's happy that she married Jaune or if she's sad that they got divorced... I mean shit, she's doing that one eye crying thing." Saber muttered to her partner with apprehension.

"Fuckin hell..." King muttered disturbed.

[Neopolitan:]
Beheaded

'Ha! As if!" Neo signed aggressively.

"If he actually touches a hair on my ice cream daughter, I will fuck him up." Roman warned.

"Welp... I'm in danger..." Jaune gulped. HARD.

[Weiss Schnee:]
Died

"That went about as well as I expected." Weiss shrugged.

"Honestly I'd be surprised if Weiss didn't end up as his wife at one point... Stupid harem fic Jaune's." King rolled his eyes.

[Cinder Fall:]
Divorced

"Ohhh boy, someone dodged a bullet there. And I can't decide who..." Mercury chuckled nervously.

"No! My beautiful face! The fuck happened to my eye!" Cinder yelled in horror as she saw her V4 face.