Chapter 39

Chapter 39

And so the next day came.

The Brooks was the first to wake up from sleep, by the urge to have to go to the bathroom. But when she wanted to get up, the older one only noticed how another body was lying half on top of her.

With a grin she opened her tired eyes. At first she grumbled, because the sun was already shining outside. She had already completely forgotten that she had not experienced at all autumn where the sun rises much later.

Carefully she stroked along the naked back of the green-eyed woman's body. She knew that there were countless situations in which they would have done this earlier, but each time something prevented them from doing so.

But it didn't matter now... she was glad that last night the two of them had come closer than ever before.

When she felt the body of the dark blonde moving slightly she knew that she had woken up the younger one. At that she stopped moving along the back.

"No.. go on." suddenly a tired voice spoke up. Without saying anything she continued.

"How do you feel?" asked the Olsen after a few seconds.

"I should ask you how you feel after yesterday."

The Olsen then removed her head from the brunettes chest to face her with a soft smile.

"Great. Tired, though."

"Oh, yeah? How about I make you a super great breakfast that will make you feel stronger?" The hand now went to the Olsen's tousled hair as she looked past her. "And then we'll go for a walk. What do you think?"

The green eyed one just scrunched her nose before she started spreading kisses all over the older one's face.

"Hey... hey! That's tickling."

"I missed you, so shut up" she said before dragging the blanket to apparently standing up. The brunette just looked after her while she put her hands behind her head.

"I'm going to take a show--" but before she finished the sentence she slumped backwards as she tried to stand up. The Brooks leaned over to the bed now so she was looking sideways at the younger girl's face.

"Are you all right? What's wrong?"

The Olsen just looked away... embarrassed.

"My legs." she said in a mumble. It took a few seconds before Bella understood what was going on. With a grin, she got up from the bed before reaching one arm under the covered legs and the other to the smaller girl's back.