Chapter 32

Chapter 32

And so we went to the field.

Many faces were recognizable from the school, wearing clothes with the school logo or wearing the color red on them.

If I'm honest, I wasn't a fan of football. If we wouldn't have a job today, I wouldn't have even come.

Dozens of students were already spread out on all seats and the volume also said how the joy for the game was present.

I took the hand of the younger ones while walking, meanwhile I was already looking among the people for the senior group.

"My sisters should already be here.. I see them."

We followed the green-eyed one's gaze and saw how many cheerleaders were standing in a crowd at the end of the field.

"Let's say hello to them." the gray eyed one suddenly said.

I looked at him with a puzzled face.

"Don't draw attention, remember?" he said as he walked towards them. I rolled my eyes and felt something tap my shoulder. Looking to the side I saw the Olsen looking at me with slightly worried eyes.

"You will be careful today, won't you?"

Her look said that she was serious about the question.

I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Only if you are."

She smiled and without saying more we went after the baseball player.

"MK, Ashley... hey." he greeted the girls.

Surprised, they both turned and rushed towards the boy.

"Cedric hello." greeted Ashley.

"What an honor to see our baseball player before the game." MK asked with a smile.

"I just wanted to wish you guys good luck of course and ask if I'll see you at the party today."

Now we were both standing next to the taller boy.

"Of course it's Donavan who's throwing it... we have to be present there." replied Ashley meanwhile she was now looking at me and Lizzie. "You guys are coming too right?"

"Of course." her little sister answered her.

"Well then, time to say goodbye, because I can already see the guys coming out of the dressing rooms." the older one said while looking into the direction.

We looked over and saw now big guys in red uniforms coming our way." Yeah then... have fun watching." Ashley said goodbye with a wave. The three of us were now walking away from the field to now stand in front of the bleachers.