Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Yep. Bella.. Elena.. Brooks.. say it."

Previously

"You are a real angel Olsen."

At the comment Elizabeth's cheeks turned slightly red but covered it with her t-shirt to her nose as she sat back on the bed.

"No problem... I see you've already corrected things".

The girl was already eating from the food, after she gulped she explained over the next few minutes what things Lizzie had to improve.

The dark blonde sat and listened intensely, noting things down or improving them on her sheets of paper. In the process, she also noticed how smart the girl was. She loved smart people.

The two of them completely forgot about the question Lizzie asked her earlier...

Present time

It was already late and they finally managed to finish the project. "...finally finished". Lizzie threw her head back with a sigh. Her guest just grinned and put the things in the school bag so the Olsen would not forget anything.

"It wasn't that bad."

"I know I know.. I'm very grateful for your help you know." At that, the green-eyed girl propped herself up with her arms. She was lying on her back with her legs stretched out in front of her.

"No problem. always happy to help."

The tone of the sentence signaled to the dark blonde that the brunette was tired. She looked at the nightstand to see that it was already past midnight.

"Hey... how about I give you clothes to change into and you get a toothbrush from my closet in the bathroom... you look awful.

"Nyaw how kind but yes it would be good to get out of those clothes."

Without hesitation the girl made her way to the bathroom. In the meantime Lizzie went to her closet to get a different set of clothes for her guest. The thought popped into her head that they would have to sleep in bed together and her cheeks got slightly hot at the thought. "Don't make such a big deal out of this.." she muttered to herself.

She put the things on the bed and since she had nothing to do at the moment, she cleaned up a few things from the floor. She noticed the girl's sweater lying on a chair. She hesitantly went to it.. looking at the material.

"No wonder why she is never freezing."

After that she did something she didn't expect. She smelled it.