Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"It was nice to meet you Olsen" she said while walking away

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It was nice to meet you Olsen" she said while walking away.

Previously

She slid her hand along the bark while still standing in front of it with fascinating eyes.

But she wasn't alone. Slowly a body approached her from behind, which she was looking for before.

With one hand on the guitar fret and the other getting the cigarette of their mouth..that's when the words.."Hello Stranger" came behind Lizzie...

Slowly Lizzie turned around to see..

Present time

Slowly Lizzie turned around to see the brunette girl standing in front of her with her guitar behind her back and a cigarette in one hand.

The first thought that popped into Lizzie's head is that she heard the voice of the girl infront of her for the first time. Immediately she noticed the accent in these 2 words, which she couldn't recognize but... liked.

Away from the voice she could see the girl's eyes for the first time and see they were.. brown. A beautiful shade of maroon that came to display through her big eyes.

Lizzie had always been a fan of brown eyes for some reasons. She thought they gave you a warm feeling of embrace talking to a brown eyed person.

She forgot to answer at all... it was as if her voice was taken away, which is why she didn't answer... just stared at the brunette.

The girl didn't smile but still she didn't look at her in a bad way only in a way as if she had caught the slightly smaller teenager doing something illegal. Well, this situation was the complicated version of it.

"Lost your voice?" the brunette girl spoke up again with her head tilted while she took the last drag of the cigarette and threw the remaining on the ground.

"What? No?" replied Lizzie, meanwhile giving herself a facepalm inside, as that was the first thing she said to the mysterious girl.

„Oh, she speaks... thought she is only capable of constant staring all the time."

Lizzie never felt so caught before and she didn't know what to answer that then..

„I wasn't staring, I was observing." she said with confidence in her voice.

"Oh really.. well if you say so".

Before Lizzie could think of an answer, the girl held out her hand and the Olsen just looked at her in confusion.

"Well, it's a bit rude not to introduce yourself after all this time of watching, don't you think?" the brown-eyed girl explained to the green-eyed girl.

GREEN SWEATER - Elizabeth Olsenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें