Chapter 28

Chapter 28

With a smile, she carefully took the hand in her hands

Previously

"I wouldn't climb a tree for anyone just to firmly convince the person that I'm not afraid."

"So you confess your fear?" grinned Bella.

"Shut up... not part of the point."

Bella continued to grin at the girl.

Her gaze now drifted to the younger girl's lips.. slowly approaching her face.

Couple inches from her lips she spoke up.

"Can I?"

"You don't have to ask."

And so the lips of the two met

Present time

It was Monday again.

The weather was still adjusted to autumn, so it was impossible to escape from the cold. It was the end of the school day and all the students in the classroom were just waiting to go home.

"God I can't do it anymore... I can't even breathe through my nose." spoke the black haired girl with her head on the table.

"You look like Rudolph the reindeer." commented Bella, who was coloring on her paper.

"You better stay home tomorrow if you're not feeling well." commented Lizzie next to her.

"It's okay... I just want to go now."

Bella felt the same way.

Deep in her thoughts, she suddenly noticed her phone vibrating on the table as she was painting.

Interested, she checked it.

Cedric

Meet me in the school parking lot.

Now? I wonder what he has to say this time.

I suddenly felt a pen pressing against my forehead.

I looked up and saw green eyes looking at me questioningly.

"Are you okay?"

I took the pen away from my forehead causing her to look at me slightly offended... but the look changed when I showed her the message.

"I'm meeting Cedric after class," I whisper more quietly.

With a quick look ahead to the teacher, she turned to me again.

"What does he want?" she asked curiously.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you... want me to come with you?"