Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"August, 25th 2005"

"August, 25th 2005"

Silence. A complete absence of sound.. no talking.. something Elizabeth Olsen always loved about the nighttime. No responsibilities, no tasks, no stress... just the silence in the room and herself with the thoughts in her head. She loved that more than anything, because no one could even take that away from her.

But Elizabeth would always break that silence just for her. The girl in the green sweater she saw the past weeks..

↯ ↯ ↯

"August, 25th" 7:31pm

Elizabeth POV

It was evening and Lizzie was sitting on her bed with books and notes around her because she wanted to look over everything for the test tomorrow before she sneaks out. The test was important to her because it was a good opportunity to get a good grade and to stop being told by her sisters that she shouldn't get lazy.

She was aware of it, but she didn't do it because of what her sisters told her. She did it to get rid of the feeling of disappointing everyone around her. She loved it when people around her showed that her work in any way showed that they were proud of her.

It might be quite weird for many, but it also gave Lizzie the motivation to always complete something or work well for it and she liked that.

Only the writing of the pen and the gentle turning of the pages once in a while can be heard in her room. On her desk at the other end of the room, her laptop was playing her study music. It was also one of the things that calmed her down or helped her when she was stressed out.

Some time went by and she could see out of her window how the sun slowy disappeared behind the trees. Still it was quite bright outside. Slowly closing all her books and putting the notes away, she put them all into her school bag next to her bed, so she could look over her notes again tomorrow before the test begins.

She closed her laptop and put her LED's on so the burning of her eyes would go away of all the light in her room.

A vibration was heard on her nightstand... her phone. "I haven't looked at it since this morning..." she said with a suprised tone in her voice, but before she went to see who wrote her she wanted to get something from the bathroom before she's sneaking out like every weekend...bad idol... yes yes but no one has to know.

She took the stuff out the fakeplant and put it on the sink. Parents wouldn't be smart enough to think something might be in it.

"I'd better put on something warmer... it was quite chilly outside today" she said to herself in her head while she went to her closed to look around for warmer clothes."There you go." She went in front of the mirror and looked if the outfit fits. She knew that she won't see anyone but you never know. Gray hoodie with the name of her school on it, basic gray sweatpants and her favorite white adidas shoes.

While putting her shoes on with one hand she took the phone of the nightstand on the other to see how her favorite aunt wrote her a message with the words "Good luck <3". Aunt Sharon was the one who was always closest to Lizzie, as she could see quiete often how Lizzie liked to be more ignored by her siblings and parents. She was the aunt, where the dark blonde teenager was always to talk to, no matter what.

With a grin on her face she answered her aunt before she managed to put on the other shoe. Before she was about to leave, she grabbed the stuff from the sink and checked again if the door of her room was locked.

Glancing at her phone she saw the time "8;46pm". "Perfect" she whispered to herself before putting her phone away. Luckily her family was known for going to bed early, as everyone always liked to be well-rested for work, school or whatever the next day.

With a slight push, she opened her window next to the bed and slowly climbed onto the garage that was about 1 meter below the window. She left the window open because Lizzie was one of the persons who liked it more when the room was cooler. With a little jump from the garage roof she now ran through the hole in the fence, which her father still did not repair after months, because he doesn't think it is necessary to make the effort.

Slowly she made her way to the big forest which was right next to the house of the Olsen Family, but she never thought she would meet anyone in this forest at this time of day...

⍖⍖⍖

Hope you liked the first chapter of this story.

-A

05/16/21 11:09pm
836 words