Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Hey... are you asleep already?"

Previously

"Done."replied the taller one with a slight smile. Lizzie couldn't see well in the dark but the smile was clearly visible. "Okay.. thanks.. now go before actually a stalker comes for you." the Olsen replied lightly hitting the girl's arm.

"Yea, alright alrighht... so good night again Olsen." she said while walking backwards.

"Good night.." Lizzie answered her before she also made her way to the house with slow steps.

Both with huge grins on their faces.

Present time

2:31am

You may wonder why Lizzie is still awake... not even a few hours ago she wished the brunette a good night before heading house.

Reading.

that was what Lizzie was currently doing. There was usually never time to do that with school.. homework or disturbing from her family all the time.. but for her the night gave her hours to do that.

She loved to read..all kinds of books.She loved the feeling when she could always learn something from books. She loved it when books gave her the opportunity to visualize everything, or to get into the emotions, thoughts or feelings of the characters.

While reading the book, she was lying on her stomach and with one arm she supported her head while the other held the book.

She was reading "The Bell Jar" by Sylvia Plath... she absolutely loved the book. So deep in the story she was slightly startled when a vibration was felt from the bed.. it was her phone.

She put the book down to see who was writing to her at this time of night. Since her brown-eyed friend saved their number, she haven't glanced at it since then.

Opening her phone she saw a message from someone with the name "Forest Girl :)" saved. She smirked to herself before opening the message.

Green Sweater Girl :)

Hey... are you asleep already?

The Olsen thought for a moment before writing back.

Forest Girl
No... but why aren't you?