Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"I like you more than a friend, though

"I like you more than a friend, though."

Previously

Lizzie's heart was still beating rapidly as she watched and her cheeks still felt like they were glowing.

But it felt like her heart stopped for a moment when she saw the image in front of her.

Many small cuts spread all over her back.

Many of them looked more healed but still in the front picture were the big words..

"GOOD GIRL"

to read.

Lizzie didn't know why but tears formed in her eyes.

"That's what I wanted to tell you before," Bella said, still with her head down.

She knew if Cedric found out he wouldn't be so happy, but she couldn't keep it to herself anymore.

She couldn't keep it a secret from the person who needed her the most right now.

Suddenly she felt fingers running along her skin.

"Was that... Mason?"

Bella turned around without saying a word... only to look into the glassy eyes of the younger girl.

She nodded.

Present time

It was the early morning.

After the big talk between the two girls, they both went to bed without saying much more.

Lizzie would have loved to ask the brunette girl more questions, but that night she just wanted to hold Bella in her arms and never let go.

She let Brooks fall asleep next to her, while she herself was going through all this new information.

She was partly angry inside... but partly also happy that she now knew what was going on with the brown-eyed girl.

She hugged the older one tightly that night with fear that if she let go she would lose her.

Bella's POV - 6:31am

I slowly started to wake up the second I felt light pressure on my back, imaginary lines being drawn.

I grinned while the hand continued to run along my back.

"Good morning princess." I whispered while slowly opening my eyes.

In front of me is Lizzie, who was supporting herself with one arm and looking at me with a soft smile.

"Slept feel?" she asked in her raspy morning voice.