Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"So what? Underwear works just fine

"So what? Underwear works just fine."

Previously

She noticed a small scar on the bridge of Bella's nose. For a fleeting moment she wondered how she got it. She wanted to know more things about the girl lying in her lap. And more than anything, she wanted to feel her lips on hers.

Bella didn't mind the hands on her face, as she also used it for herself to look at the girl's face with her eyes. She wanted to remember everything ... her eyes moved from the bright green ones to the perfect nose that the girl was still slightly scrunching up, as well as to the loving smile that was on the girl's beautiful face.

No one said anything, but simply enjoyed the moment.

Lizzie, however, paused with her action. Bella looked back up into her eyes and saw the Olsen's were not locked on hers, but resting on her lips.

This went on for seconds until the face slowly began to come closer.

"Can I?" the green-eyed woman asked.

"Do it." the brown-eyed responded.

The Olsen probably never felt her heart beating so fast.

Lizzie pressed her lips gently to Bella's, head tilted slightly, noses touching each other's cheeks. Her lips were soft and gentle, caressing her own with the slightest movement. The hands both rested gently on the brunettes beneath her. The kiss was slow, yet so pleasant.

Slowly their lips parted and both opened their eyes again.

Brown on green.

Before either could say anything, the bathroom door opened.

"Sorry that it took so long, but as soon as you take your phone with you is-.. everything okay with you?" replied the black-haired girl after she saw the faces of the two girls. She walked over to the bed and now settled down next to the two of them.

"Perfect."

"Couldn't be better."

"Okay?.." without asking more the blue eyed girl now looked at the TV in front of them.

The 2 other girls just had to realize at all what just happened.

Present time

Confused. That's what Lizzie felt the last few days... and felt about her brunette girl.