Chapter 14 Part 2

Chapter 14 Part 2

"No... your brown eyes are perfect."

Previously

"I hope it wasn't bad to kidnap you but I need my cousin to do the shopping for tonight."

"Does William know you have the car?"

"How could he when he's at work?"

"Good job."

"Forgot to introduce myself... I'm Lauren. Let me guess, Max is on the left, Elizabeth is on the right."

"And how do you know that for sure?"

"With your taste Elena."

"Shut up." replied the girl embarrassed.

Present time

Lizzie wondered who was meant by taste.

She couldn't deny finding Max attractive.. Dark blue eyes, raven black hair and a curvy body. According to Max, puberty started early for her.

"Okay I'm up for having 2 groups, one group for the drinks, one group for the snacks okay?.. I'll be happy to do the drinks we- " before Lauren finished the sentence Max called in.

"Me too!"

Everyone went quiet for a moment and suddenly had to laugh.

"Then it'll be our Max and Lauren." the brown haired girl in front said with a playful tone.

"I didn't mean it to come out that way." said the Black slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay... I'll be happy to make the drinks with you Max." At that Lauren looked in the rearview mirror, which gave her an eye contact with Max.

"Well then Olsen and I will do the snacks."

"I'm in." said the dark blonde girl cheerfully.

Arriving at the supermarket... the groups already went their separate ways at the entrance.

"Max had just had love at first sight, can it be?" asked the Brooks while she was already picking up a few things.

"I've known Max for a long time and something like this... this has never happened before. Max always shows her confident side but I've never seen that..."

"I think it's cute."

"Really?"

"Yeah... now that I think about it, those two would be a good match." the girl admitted with a smile.