Chapter 21 Part 2

Chapter 21 Part 2

TW; drugs, alcohol

"A lady is silent." I said.

Previously

The kiss was wilder than usual this time... whether it was because of the alcohol the two didn't know but they liked it.

Bella's heart pounded in her chest as her kness got weaker as the kiss continued for minutes. She could only focus on how soft she lips of the dark blonde felt against her mouth, how addictively they invaded all her senses.

Sometimes sneaking a guilty peek at her every time she came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of imagination.

Hungry and intense you could describe the kiss in words.

As soon as the song stopped, the two now moved away with their chests rising for air. Both as always with eye contact.

"That was..." Bella was about to speak up until someone interrupted her.

"Hot." a male voice spoke up next to the two.

Present time

Mason Donavan... next to him Mary-Kate.

The blond-haired boy had a smile on his face. His outfit consisted of having similar bunny ears to Mary-Kate's.

He wore nothing on top... only the layer of sweat on his torso was visible through the lights. He did, however, wear a tie of some sort around his neck, but it was almost falling off.

Surprised and somewhat embarrassed, the green-eyed girl looked past the two as the sister also just looked at her with annoyed eyes.

"Mason." now Bella spoke up while wrapping an arm around Lizzie's waist.

"Bella... glad you came... you look fantastic, I must admit" the senior spoke while his eyes wavered between the girls, which Bella didn't like much.

Lizzie remained silent beside them, avoiding her sister's stares.

"So I heard you brought two other beautiful girls... where are they?" asked Mason excitedly.

"We don't know but it's only Max and Lauren anyway...you know them." said Bella more annoyed.

Slowly the question why she had the urge to come to the party came into her head.

"I see... so what I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to play along with our little game... we didn't want to interrupt your little dance session before that."

With that, the blue-eyed man drank his cup empty, which he held in his hand.

"What little game?"