Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Friend request from masondonavon85

"Friend request from masondonavon85."

Previously

Carefully, the uncle laid her down, covering her as he felt the girl freeze, which was unusual. He went to the window, which was open, and closed it. Lauren followed the two.

She went to the girl to feel her forehead and arms.

"So tea in a thermos with honey, blankets from downstairs, and I'd turn on the heater."

"Will be done..." The uncle disappeared back down the stairs.

"Oh.. Bells what happened only this time."

She didn't expect an answer from her cousin, just stroked through her brown curls that were in her face.

Present time

Back from her thoughts the girl noticed a chat with an unknown number.

917-xxx

2:47pm

Bella

Ella

Umbrella

Coachella

Ignoring me huh?

Oh wait it's me Max.

The hot black haired bitch at the back of the class.

Ur hot ass seat neighbor.

I hope you are all right.

Lizzie half explained to me what happened.

And I'm sorry I didn't figure it out sooner.

I'm actually bad at making new friends.

But I'm glad you became my seatmate.

And for the gummy bears I could kiss you but Lizzie wouldn't be so happy about that.

Text me back xx

The brown-eyed girl was happy that her friends cared about her after such a short time. It was not usual to build such a fast friendship.

She planned to call them. But first she wanted to check on her uncle and cousin.

She was still freezing, which is why she felt goosebumps as soon as her feet touched the ground.

That's never happened before... that she caught a cold or whatever after a situation like that, but the point is that she felt like shit. She saw the thermos on one of her piles of books and gladly poured herself some tea.