Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Loud music,alcohol ,and lots of horny teenagers.

3 words that described this party.

It was no difference from the last one, but today we were not there to enjoy ourselves.

Hand in hand, we now walked as a trio through the loud crowd of people into the area of the house where everyone was to be found dancing.

"I'll get us something to drink... keep an eye out for Donavan." the boy yelled through the loud music.

I gave him a thumbs up.

"Dancing?" the smaller one suddenly asked me.

"We actually have to look out for the group though--"

"Let's do it like last time... trust me he's probably around here somewhere." she interrupted me.

I let out a sigh.

"Okay... then dance dear Ms.Olsen." I said as I now led the girl towards the dance floor.

I heard the song "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas start to play. The people around us were getting more excited.

Slowly we started to move as well... everyone started to sing the lyrics of the song.

Even I found myself singing the full lyrics out loud by heart.. Lizzie in front of me just laughed while we started jumping around.

She kept running her hands through her hair crazily.

I loved this girl.

At some point in the middle I came closer to the girl.. it felt nostalgic.

Like back then, we had our eyes on each other... her arms around my neck while mine were on her hips. I continued to mouth the lyrics of the song while Lizzie looked intently at my lips with a big grin.

"Just like last time, right? I guess that means I get to do this then." saying next to her ear now, so she understood me.

As I pulled away I lunged for her lips.

I don't know why but I was just crazy about this girl... maybe it was that effect of parties.

After our lips danced with each other I moved my kisses down from the jawline to the neck of the green eyed girl.

All this didn't need a single influence of alcohol.

I felt that the girl liked it by the hands leading along my neck and by hearing her irregular breathing. My hands wandered in the meantime from the hip to the ass of the girl to pull her steadily to me.

I didn't care who saw this... I wanted to have this girl on the spot.

It wasn't until I heard a big cheer louder than the others' that I realized after a while that we weren't the only ones in the room. I moved away from the neck still with my hands on the Olsen's body while turning around.