Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Hey.. I'm here now."

Previously

*dinggggg...*

The students started packing their things and beginning to talk with their classmates. Before some even stood up the two black and brown haired ones were already sprinting off.

"GO GO GO Bumblebee!!!"

Max opened the door... the brunette girl sprinted past her.

"See you at the vending machine!" she shouted from afar.

"Almost there! God I should exercise more..."

Lizzie was still standing at her table with confusion written on her face before she walked out of the classroom.

"Now I have two idiots to deal with."

Present time

Crowded. That's what you see right away when you enter the Redbridge Isle High cafeteria. All the students making their way to sit down with their classmates and friends to probably talk about boys, girls, sex, drugs, and any other shit.

Lizzie found all that stuff boring. Not meaning in a way that she hates those topics but she finds it a shame that those are the main topics in the teen years. Puberty boys grow and get more interested in female anatomy and puberty girls in the male anatomy - the heterosexuell version.

It is part of the human growth, but it is disgusting for Olsen to see it all the time.

Walking through the tables, seeing a naked picture on a phone being passed around where you can see some cheerleader's upper body exposed and the idiot boys thinking it's cool to make fun of it.

When a girl sends you something like that, it's just sickening to betray her trust like that, really.

At the next table Lizzie walks by, the cheerleading groups are sitting, looking at her with a disgusted look on their faces. Snooty bitches who think it's the best thing in the world to make your life a living hell.

Freshman Year. 14-year-old Lizzie, who had a crush on one of the boys' current football players named Cole Thompson. Not daring to tell him but confessing it in form of a poem with her initials at the end. One day and the poem was known by everyone in the school because Cole's friends photographed the poem and sent it to the whole school.

It took 2 months for the drama to end. Thank goodness Lizzie had Max by her side the whole time, giving everyone a punch when they asked Lizzie about it. The green eyed girl was very grateful to her.