Chapter 35 Part 2

Chapter 35 Part 2

Bella's POV

I closed the large metal door behind me before looking ahead. It would certainly be one of the most foolish decisions of my life but I did it for my brother... for his honor.

I loved Elizabeth Olsen very much... more than any other person on this earth at this time and I was glad to slowly embrace Cedric into my life. But none of them deserved any of what my brother started back then and now falls on me.

It was selfish, but I wanted to do it alone.

So now I walked with my full attention through the school corridors, which after everything is in flames will not look the same as in my memories in a few hours.

The many memories of the last months with my new friends here showed me how grateful I actually am.

I was glad to have discovered the dark blond girl in the forest.

I was glad to start a friendship with this girl.

I was glad this one showed me Max... also a person I had taken into my heart after a few months.

I was glad that it led to Max and Lauren getting to know each other after that.

I was glad to fall in love with the dark blonde girl and also managed to tell her.

I was glad that she returned it.

But what I was most unhappy with is that I could not take Cedric's advice and officially name the girl as hers. However, I hoped that my words were enough in advance for my green-eyed love.

The corridors smelled strongly of the dark stuff, so I held my T-shirt over my mouth and nose. The several figures were also no longer to be seen and I could already hear from a distance that the boy already in a classroom probably lighted something so that the fire could spread slowly.

So I rushed back to the room with the only evidence against the football player.

Where he was was also a question, because no further announcements came through the loudspeakers either.

I ran into the art room.

"Thank God," I muttered before reaching for my bag. With a smile, I was about to head out of the room to find a way out as soon as possible, but when I turned around I saw a figure now shutting the door behind him with its back to me.

My eyes widened and I gripped the broom handle I still had with me tightly around my grip. With slow steps I moved away more from his body.

"Oh Bella... it's a pity that you already want to leave me when we haven't had a chance to talk in private yet, right?" the boy spoke up, turning around with a nasty smile that I didn't like at all.