Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"No one is hotter than Letty

"No one is hotter than Letty."

Previously

Both of the boys held a guitar in their hands while both looked into the camera with funny grimaces.

When she looked closer, she also noticed that it was a familiar guitar.

Her guitar that belonged to Alex.

A grin formed on the girl's face.

"Do you believe me?" asked Cedric now after a few seconds.

"Yes.." the brown haired girl answered while handing the picture back to the boy.

"Good... we should go back inside... our excuse would be that we feel better after our cold or something."

"Very convincing."

"Can you think of anything better?" the boy asked with a smile meanwhile handing the girl her bag from the back seat.

"Because we're superheroes and we just had to save the city?"

"Even better."

Present time

Right now all the students were busy doing some kind of work from the teacher that nobody took seriously anyway.

One of them was Lizzie, who instead of solving the math formulas was just sitting and thinking.

The reason about who was easy to say... her brunette friend.

Since she saw her in the hallway with the older boy, she had a lot of questions in her head, but she couldn't answer them herself.

Why do the two talk to each other at all?

Where did they go?

Are they still coming?

Should she ask the girl about it immediately when she sees her?

But how... after everything that happened between the two teenagers.

Suddenly, the brightening of her cell phone on the table distracted her.

A message.

Immediately her thought jumped to it being Bella perhaps but it was quite the opposite.

An unknown number that left a photo with a message.

Confused, she unlocked her phone to look at the picture.

917-3xx

*load photo*
:)

The photo was blurry due to the poor signal at school.