Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"I like it a lot

"I like it a lot."

Previously

Now The brunette girl snuggled up to the dark blonde girl and hugged her with one arm. Her head was now on the shoulder of the green-eyed girl. The legs of the two were now linked together.

The dark blonde was now feeling the warmth of the girl to the fullest, making her heart beat even faster. She pressed the girl against her as well before she started to read the first sentences of the book.

"The Prime Minister of Muggles (non-wizards) sits in his office contemplating the terrible events of his w-.."

The brunette girl felt the heartbeat very much but it only made hers beat just as fast.

Lizzie stopped at some point. The same sentence popped into both of their heads.

"I think I'm falling in love..."

Present time

The urge for closeness. That's what she felt from this girl for days... missing her... seeing her in her dreams... thinking about her... Lizzie understood that this only pointed out that she was further and further towards falling in love with the girl.

For Bella, this feeling was also always present when she thought about Elizabeth. But it also remembered her that she had such feelings also for another girl before..

A beautiful dark brown haired girl from her neighborhood. She could never take her eyes off the green-brown eyed older girl back then. Her brother teased her about it, but nothing changed her obsession. Without going into details, you can say that even a friendship developed between the two... so close that they developed even more then a friendship.

But once it all happened with Bella's brother, the brown-haired girl herself was no longer in the condition to care of the relationship.

Bella wished she had done things differently back then, but there was nothing she could do about the fact that she had broken her first love's heart.

Now, however, Bella had Elizabeth and nothing made her think of hurting the girl.

The brown haired girl was the first to come out of her sleep feeling the light sunlight from outside on her eyes.

She was about to move when she felt the weight on her. With closed eyes she tried to feel in which position she was lying. Hesitantly opening her eyes she now saw how her dark blonde haired friend cuddled up to her.

The Brooks remembered how the two had gotten closer yesterday and the brown eyed girl had been lying in the Olsen's arms at some point. Now it was the other way around and the smaller one's head was on her chest while her arms clung around Bella's stomach.