Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Is that okay?" asked Lizzie while wrapping her arms around the girl's neck

Previously

"Don't ever do that again."

"I promise."

The two looked into each other's eyes at that.

At that moment, my impulsive thoughts disappeared out of nowhere. It's as if I had been bewitched by the brown eyes once again with a spell. She puts a hand on my face and caresses my jaw with her thumb.

I can't say anything. My vocal cords break as she touches my face. I don't want to move away from her, from all of this. She makes me forget all the stress, all the worry, all the pressure.

Still I look deep into those brown eyes only to somehow understand what's going on inside this girl. I can only put my hand on her arm touching my face. I see how she reacts to the touch. I smile. She took that as a cue..

She slowly places her lips on mine. Just like in memory only more wet due to the water what dripped from the hair on our faces. I always hold on to her shoulders with my arms while she wraps her arms around my waist even tighter. She deepens the kiss till I can't breath.

My heart is racing. My brain doesn't even know what the hell is happening but my body just lets it happen.

Present time

Physical touch. Something Elizabeth actually liked very much, but could never often share.

From an early age, it was difficult for her to always find close friends with the same interests. Because often when she managed it, they did not stay with her for a long time.

The physical contact she gave to people was a sign of her love language. She loved it even more when the people she showed it to did the exact same thing.

Bella was that person. For Bella it was also a love language of her, but with 2 directions tho. Often she loves closeness but sometimes she hates it because often her head sets off an alarm that says it is too much for the Brooks.

Her two family members know this about the girl and are very understanding with the 16 year old.

But the one side where the closeness sometimes became too much she still didn't have with the green eyed one and for that Bella is very grateful to her brain.

It was already late and the two decided after the small event in the lake rather to go into the warmth, before both became ill. Bella insisted on taking the girl home and then going home herself, but the Olsen was not happy with that.