Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Should've seen her killer look on that boy

"Should've seen her killer look on that boy.. hot but kinda scary."

Previously

"We'll text Olsen."

"See you Bell."

At that the two entered into a longer hug. As they parted the two looked at each other still reddening cheeks.

Bella was already stepping back slightly before Lizzie put her arms on the brunette's shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Lizzie walked backwards towards the front door right after that... seeing Bella's very surprised face, which made her grin.

Bella looked after her before the girl disappeared behind the door. She touched the spot from the kiss with her hand before falling into a smile.

"This girl is driving me crazy..."

Present time

That foreign feeling. Bella slowly had less and less of that when it came to her surroundings. Of course, she was getting used to the new house she was now living in, but the same was the case with her surroundings before she applied to Redbridge High.

She herself probably never thought she would get out of that black hole a few months ago. Now she had not only her family by her side, but 2 new friends, who after a short time were already close to her heart.

More than 3 weeks passed and the brunette had to say she liked her current life.

If only someone would warn her about what is going to happen in a certain time...

It was now the 14th of October and the weather remained the same as it usually is. Not often it shows the warm sun behind the clouds and the foggy streets remained the same.

When it came to school the Brooks had to personally say she was doing well. She was not one of the best students but she stayed in the good range. Always with the help of the chaotic duo, even the recent weeks made it easier for her to get excited about school.

Her cousin Lauren and her uncle William saw that the brown-eyed girl was doing well and were happy to see her bright.

Right now the trio were sitting in one of their lessons. In the front was their history teacher, Mister Danes, who was explaining something to the students.

"So kids... since I'm honestly still missing grades from a lot of students here, I came up with the idea of doing a project again."

A sigh came from the class.

"Now wait a minute... since you already have a lot of things to do anyway, I thought that this project would turn into a partner project. Groups can be formed with 3-4 people and I'll email you the choice of topics later that day.. who you team up with you email me."