Chapter 10

Chapter 10

„Welcome our new student

„Welcome our new student.. Bella Brooks."

Previously

Notion-Blue is on the other side of town.... 45min to 60min if traffic is good. The idea just came up to move in with my uncle since he lives closer to the school. And... my parents are always working anyway... I don't mind, which is why I... am here now."

The Olsen processed these words.

"Now it all makes sence... I've never seen you here before and suddenly you show up here... huh."

"Exactly... I don't really know my way around this side of town but here I am... you can turn around now."

Present time

Lizzie turned around to see the girl in her clothes again. Green sweater, black mom jeans and her black Converse shoes. Did she found the sweater on the floor?

„Well I better head home because I need to get my school stuff as well as my guitar, which I hope is still outside."

The Olsen didn't want her to go but she had no choice.

"Oh yeah no problem... and thanks again for your help."

Bella just grinned while picking up her phone from the night stand.

"Anytime. For history I'm always available if you need any help."

She walked up to the Olsen again and opened her arms in front of her. The dark blonde was confused for a moment but understood that the Brooks was offering a hug.

The taller one hugged her gently so as not to make the shorter one feel uncomfortable.

Elizabeth wished that the hug had been longer. When the two separated, Bella ran a hand through the Olsen's tousled hair.

"So we're going to text later okay?"

The green-eyed woman looked into brown eyes at the question. With a smile, she replied with a shy, "Sure."

"K so bye Olsen."

She opened the window before jumping down. The Olsen then went to the window herself to watch the girls disappear into the dark forest for a moment and then come back with a guitar on her back. Brooks just smiled at the sight of Olsen looking after her with a purple LED light behind her.

When Bella was out of view, Lizzie got ready for school, as her bus was coming at 8:11.A while later.

A while later