Chapter 14 Part 1

Chapter 14 Part 1

"You live at this lake? I'm jealous

"You live at this lake? I'm jealous..." the black-haired girl replied while throwing an M&M into her mouth.

Previously

Ilsebil Jolsen

Glad you are all right again. I made notes for you...I'll give you them tomorrow :)

Green Sweater Girl :)

You mean today?

Ilsebil Jolsen

Go to sleep.

Green Sweater Girl :)

Yes Ma'am

She is looking forward to seeing the girl tomorrow.

Then she went to her Instagram account. Her breathing suddenly stopped.

"Friend request from masondanavon85."

Present time

This piece of shit.

Those were Bella's thoughts when she saw the message. She never expected this to happen... why should she? One day at this school and this asshole is already looking for her?

"Is he afraid that I'm going to get him?" The girl spoke out loud.

She and her family did not talk further about the subject, because she herself had no idea what she was going to do. But she knew she would not sit around doing nothing.

She would like to make these boys feel the same pain.

She learned to deal with the anger and sadness the last months. After a long time of isolation and forced sessions with a therapist, things started to work out.

She knew she couldn't always stay in this black hole she was in... her brother wouldn't have wanted that. At that thought, she looked over at her guitar.

She went on Instagram.. Mason's account was public.. pictures of football games, parties, him in his car, pictures with his group.

She kept scrolling until she was almost at the end.... Pictures of more parties... at one picture her breath stopped.

It was a group selfie, everyone with a red cup in their hand probably filled with cheap beer. But her eyes kept looking at the background... it was her brother. Sitting on the couch talking to 2 girls, he was wearing his typical collage jacket.